Thread: Treasure Island statistics - Spin rewards drop rate

Lightbulb Treasure Island statistics - Spin rewards drop rate

We've recently updated the TI wiki page with some interesting stats.
    The dataset is still rather small (745 trials) but it gives a general idea.

----- Treasure Island Event - Rewards -----

For the curious and those who want to whine about the Enhance Crystals drop rate (personally I'm both )

Edit:
    With the current data, we can estimate that on average, with 200 spins, you'd get:
    • ~188 Evolution Crystals (62.6 x3)
    • 111 Enhance Crystal (37 x3)
    • ~100 Hero Potions (33.2 x3)
    • ~60 Full Potions (19.6 x3)
    • 15.4 Gold x10B
    • ~38 Refine Crystals (12.8 x3)
    • ~37 Hero Crystals (12.2 x3)
    • 7.2 Free Chest Rolls

In addition to the "chest rewards" at 5, 15, 35, 65 and 135 spins ofc.
    Last edited by gogoo; 02-01-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Blog Entries

98% blue crystals probably.
    ~VoV~

Is there a guide as to how much stamina is used on monsters during this event. In the first day or so it seemed that a 200 stamina hit would result in a reward more often than not. A 3x 50 stamina hit would not have the same luck, but would still get a reward every few tries. However, in the last 24 hours I'm not sure if the algorithm has changed, but I have done 1000 stamina (5x 200) hits on monsters with no reward at all. This has happened to me with various toons.
    Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by FritzTheCat View Post
    Is there a guide as to how much stamina is used on monsters during this event. In the first day or so it seemed that a 200 stamina hit would result in a reward more often than not. A 3x 50 stamina hit would not have the same luck, but would still get a reward every few tries. However, in the last 24 hours I'm not sure if the algorithm has changed, but I have done 1000 stamina (5x 200) hits on monsters with no reward at all. This has happened to me with various toons.
    Any ideas?
    Other players in the past have reported getting more drops the first day of the event. But no one actually tracked his data so it's really hard to tell whether it's just a feeling or a real thing.
    Personally I feel like I often get a drop on one of my first hits during the event, so maybe there's a higher chance for the first drop. Which might explain why it seems like you get more lucky the first day, idk.

Other than that, I've seen people report they get a drop every 1000 to 1500 stam used.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Other players in the past have reported getting more drops the first day of the event. But no one actually tracked his data so it's really hard to tell whether it's just a feeling or a real thing.
    Personally I feel like I often get a drop on one of my first hits during the event, so maybe there's a higher chance for the first drop. Which might explain why it seems like you get more lucky the first day, idk.

Other than that, I've seen people report they get a drop every 1000 to 1500 stam used.
    I would say, as others stated, that the event has dimishing returns; I think is doesn't matter when but how much. The first thousands of stamina always provide some chests, but the latest are painful (8200 stamina spent without a single drop in this last event)

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post

I had always gotten a drop in my first 1 or 2 hits, but in this event it was not the case, it seems to me the drop rates have gotten even stingier, just my impresion

7. Default

It also seems I get more drops the first few hits on a fresh monster.