Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wondering how high players get in event?

1 per 1000 i am saying wow you guys hit the lucky road. mine is more like 1 per 2000(well its more like 1 per 1800 with the use of MK)
    Last edited by hansa; 01-31-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Which amount of stam are you using per hit hansa?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Which amount of stam are you using per hit hansa?
    last event i used barbie 50*3 hits. this one have just used 1*200 stamina hits. drop rate about the same.

4. Default

I'm not sure about everyone else but I tend to get very high during events....

Quote Originally Posted by cat13 View Post
    I'm not sure about everyone else but I tend to get very high during events....
    MR. Mackey high? LOL

https://youtu.be/3nv5cDjXPIY
    Last edited by hansa; 02-02-2019 at 10:49 AM.

My iOS account has a LSI of about 7, and as usual with the shortened TI format I will fall short of 15 chests using natural regen. It is the last day, free roll already used and I am at 13. Also as usual, my P2P account that I have done normal refills with has fewer chests
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    My iOS account has a LSI of about 7, and as usual with the shortened TI format I will fall short of 15 chests using natural regen. It is the last day, free roll already used and I am at 13. Also as usual, my P2P account that I have done normal refills with has fewer chests
    True, when the event was longer it was possible to get 15 chests naturally much easier. Now you have to get lucky. I'm sitting on 10 chests right now, so won't hit that mark this time around.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

it is kinda nasty that you cannot even reach the first chest without p2p, now i am wondering how much p2p have to spend to reach 200 mark.lol

My answer may not fit your expection!

I have just gotten 35 chests! 7 chests were gained in the last TI events and 5 or 6 are from daily free rolls. Then, I spent about 27,000 stamina ! Let’s focus on “how”! When I am in TI, my targets is always 35 chests!

First, I will try to complete my monster requirement in campaign (hard mode)! That makes the monster hunting more worthy!

Second, I will try to invest the full potions back to the events! I am lucky this time! I have earned 3 stamina potions and 9 energy potions! If you want to be more efficient in events, high LSI is a must!

Third, Keep your stamina level high at any time is also important because you will never know when the event comes!

Fourth, MK really helps for energy and stamina saving. That would level you up quickly.

Fifth, you may think of level up with general Solara for more stamina.

With high enough LSI, 35 chests in TI could be an earning event for you! This means the potions you gain could be actually more than the potions you spend.
    Last edited by mayi; 02-03-2019 at 05:13 AM.
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly don’t know how to do it!

Quote Originally Posted by mayi View Post
    My answer may not fit your expection!

I have just gotten 35 chests! 7 chests were gained in the last TI events and 5 or 6 are from daily free rolls. Then, I spent about 27,000 stamina ! Let’s focus on “how”! When I am in TI, my targets is always 35 chests!

First, I will try to complete my monster requirement in campaign (hard mode)! That makes the monster hunting more worthy!

Second, I will try to invest the full potions back to the events! I am lucky this time! I earn 3 stamina potions and 9 energy potions! If you want to be more efficient in events, high LSI is a must!

Third, Keep your stamina level high at any time is also important because you will never know when the event comes!

Fourth, MK really helps for energy and stamina saving. That would level you up quickly.

Fifth, you may think of level up with general Solara for more stamina.

With high enough LSI, 35 chests in TI could be an earning event for you! This means the potions you gain could be actually more than the potion you spend.
    youre ideers are good,but waaaaay to late for me to start building a LSI-toon out of what i got, my level is around 3000 and i am build for battles (the system of around 2k energi/1k stamina to gain max from refils),so turning that around is to late, but yes in this stamina based events i do use MK,as damage to monster does not matter anymore(monster hunting long time over)
    Last edited by hansa; 02-02-2019 at 06:24 PM.