Thread: who is the strongest Mage general????

1. Default who is the strongest Mage general????

need opinions as to who might be the strongest Mage general currently available

depends on you ask with or without stars. and what youre main thing is: splash damage/enrage/confuse/poly

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    depends on you ask with or without stars. and what youre main thing is: splash damage/enrage/confuse/poly
    have not yet started to work on a Mage just wondering which general would be the best one to start building. I started with Meekah as a warrior and have her at lvl 80 so time to start the next class :-) I am thinking possibly Luno as I have him at 5 stars now (1 short of 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dyer View Post
    have not yet started to work on a Mage just wondering which general would be the best one to start building. I started with Meekah as a warrior and have her at lvl 80 so time to start the next class :-) I am thinking possibly Luno as I have him at 5 stars now (1 short of 6)
    or work on the next warrior general ;-) attilus is great to get to level 80 to, and not to forget oberon youre pre-battle warrior general to raise health.

From what I've read (I'm no an expert myself), Confuse is quite overpowered these days (especially in 10v) so a lot of people use Syren which can be really good at a rather high level.

Other than that, I believe Muse is good for the Mage passive damage.

Both these generals have been offered through an "Oracle general pack" (like there is for Syren currently) which I believe indicates they are used by many people.

Idk about the other mage generals. They are probably used less frequently and/or have a more "niche" use.

But once again, I'm no expert. Would be better if someone could confirm that.

Zurran gives me the best splash damage. I'm up to 95, but I've seen others who are higher. I have a level 80 Syren that has 59.5% chance of confuse. Alloken adds to enrage, which I find the most helpful when there are opponents that are 1000+ levels larger than I am. I have Alistair, but hardly ever use him.

Well, confuse gives a 50% atk boost. Poly 25%. Alloken literally improves mage atk strength with enrage. Zurran improves base splash dmg. The suck improves fireball dmg.

Syren improves the strength % of the confuse (hitting oneself)
    There is a poly% general (cant remember her name)
    Alistair helps with single hit dmg on a poly.

The reality is, all of them suck if you have a beelyun eng and no atk or def and spitty gems.

8. Default

Alliance of Zurran, Muse, Alexandria gives best splash damage if you can get them levelled up.
    Alliance of Alloken, Zurran, Muse gives best enrage when levelled.
    Anya levelled with other high level generals in the alliance for poly.
    Syren & Ephraline levelled with another high level general in the alliance for confuse.
    Luno & Xelia levelled with another high level general in the alliance for mirror image and mana shield.