Thread: 2nd time in 1 month, had problems with FP purchase on App Store

Default 2nd time in 1 month, had problems with FP purchase on App Store

Summary: spent $20 and did not get Vivian Promo pack. Transaction went through the Apple App Store with transaction ID “MMFDZ3BK9N” with date stamp of Jan 17, 2019.

Last month when the first Hera Promo pack came out, I spent $45 and received nothing. After two weeks of no replies from Geaa after my e-mail, I had to see a refund via App Store.

Then I bought MK promo pack, Promo Orb & this month’s Hera Promo and everything was fine.

Last night, I spent $20 for 120 FP for Vivian Promo pack. I sent email to Gaea but got email saying email address is wrong:

“I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients.

<support.castleage@gaeamobile.com>: host mxbiz1.qq.com[184.105.206.59] said:
    550 Mailbox not found.”

Obviously support.castleage@gaeamobile.com is not a valid address.

I would like some assistance please; I really want the Vivian promo pack. Thanks.

Customer support email:
    support.castleage@gaea.zendesk.com

I would reach out to Ghost directly. Only when Ghost helps us out, does anything get fixed. Help us Obi Wan Ghost. You are our only hope.

You can try the support desk and I hope it works out for you. But sadly, I don't have a lot of faith in it.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    Customer support email:
    support.castleage@gaea.zendesk.com
    Thanks. I will give them a couple of days since promo packs ends soon. Otherwise, I will have to cancel & rebuy a new $20 120 FP purchase. I really like this promo pack since it has great value.