Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fun and games

  1. Default Fun and games

    1 minute, 4 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 6 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 9 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 13 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 16 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 18 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 20 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a minimal amount of [0] points!

    1 minute, 23 seconds ago:
    Jason heals the party for a for a major amount of [55,954] points!
    Me: Yes Jason, you healed it.

    Jason: Are you sure?

    Me: I'm 100% sure.

    Jason: Thank you. I wasn't sure it worked well first time. Somehow it didn't seem right.
    Last edited by darkocastle; 01-10-2019 at 02:10 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    phil
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    most likely because of meteorite event. wait next week.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

  3. #3

    Default

    It’s for the Meteorite drops. Every 100 or so energy will get you a good chance at a drop. So lots of LSI Energy builds heal like crazy during the Event.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    It’s for the Meteorite drops. Every 100 or so energy will get you a good chance at a drop. So lots of LSI Energy builds heal like crazy during the Event.
    I have just spent 3500ene strenghtening Leviathans of Wrath and nothing. Zero. Nada de nada. Whoever is getting my extra meteorites, please share them with me!
    (On a side note, last Meteorite event yielded around 5 parts each 2000ene +- for me)

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    I have just spent 3500ene strenghtening Leviathans of Wrath and nothing. Zero. Nada de nada. Whoever is getting my extra meteorites, please share them with me!
    (On a side note, last Meteorite event yielded around 5 parts each 2000ene +- for me)
    I averaged one drop per 700 energy at healing 100 energy at a time.

  6. #6

    Default

    From the little sample I've recorded, I got 15 drops out of 19 300 energy heals.
    I may have gotten a bit lucky.

    However to me it seems like a 400 energy heal would be a guaranteed drop or almost.
    Just like a 200 stam seems to be a guaranteed drop (from what I've read; I don't do 200 stam hits).

    That would be a guaranteed drop per 400 SP in both cases.

    Even if that's wrong (requires more data), you guys definitely have been bad lucky with you latest drops.


    Edit:
    Now at 32 drops for 39 heals of 300 energy.
    That's an 82% drop rate.
    Seems about in line with what I felt was dropping in the last event, even though I didn't keep track.
    I was probably a bit lucky but I definitely think the drop rate is ~75% which would be 100% with 400 energy.
    I like my theory of 400 SP = 1 guaranteed drop.

    I don't like doing small energy heals (40 or 100 e.g.) because the drop rate is too low and it makes me feel bad lucky.
    Last edited by gogoo; 01-11-2019 at 12:39 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Den @ ~VoV~
    Posts
    8,764

    Default

    I haven't been doing any consistent healing/strengthening, so I only received one meteorite piece for a 20 energy heal, I consider myself lucky

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    I haven't been doing any consistent healing/strengthening, so I only received one meteorite piece for a 20 energy heal, I consider myself lucky
    Don't be afraid to overheal. Everyone else is.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I don't like doing small energy heals (40 or 100 e.g.) because the drop rate is too low and it makes me feel bad lucky.
    I seem to get a better total haul from 50-hits and 100-heals, but if it isn't fun doing it that way, I wouldn't. It's supposed to be fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •