Thread: Blue Hero Crystal drops in LoE

Default Blue Hero Crystal drops in LoE

My IOS character I play on Web3 seems to never receive drops of blue hero crystals in Land Of Earth.

It's a character built after the lands went to "territories".

I'm over level 600 now, and at this pace in prior characters, I would have received over 200 blue hero crystals playing there. I haven't received one that way now in months, if ever.

Is this working as intended, different from the old way, or is something not working right?

Thanks
    Last edited by danellem; 01-08-2019 at 07:48 PM.

I know I've received Blue Crystals while having territories.

You're saying "seems to never receive drops". Do you have 0 blue crystals? If not, you're getting them somewhere. Might be from events though, idk.

But it may be that with this iOS character you're in a lower level guild? The drop rate increases a lot with the guild level, as you can see here:
    https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Her...#Blue_Crystals

1. You have to be in a guild and that guild must be lvl 5 or higher.

2. It only drops Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday

3. If you are a defender in LoE, only certain actions (guardian, heal, etc) will trigger a chance at a blue crystal.

4. Getting blue crystals has nothing to do with your level or whether you have terrorities.

I am an iOS player and get blue crystals regularly in LoE.

Worse come to worse, you can get blue crystals for Billions of Gold from Mystic Emporium when they show up for sale.

Ok, so it's been a few weeks.

Guild level is 19
    Playing LoE on Tuesday and Thursday, doing heals on people in my tower.

Still nada.

Buying them seems like a losing thing at this point. I will be needing more than I can buy.

Also not getting many drops of anything else. Running out of generals I can promote without the stuff to promote them.

It just seems like this character has a glitch. Oh well.
    Last edited by danellem; 01-20-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by danellem View Post
    Ok, so it's been a few weeks.

Guild level is 19
    Playing LoM on Tuesday and Thursday, doing heals on people in my tower.

Still nada.

Buying them seems like a losing thing at this point. I will be needing more than I can buy.

Also not getting many drops of anything else. Running out of generals I can promote without the stuff to promote them.

It just seems like this character has a glitch. Oh well.
    Please re-read the bolded section. We have been telling you blue crystals drop in Land of Earth.

It was a typo. I'm saying Land Of Earth. It was correct in my first post, and the subject header. I just typoed in the update. Fixing it now.

All the light blue HERO crystals I receive are from events over the past couple years. Currently, I have 0.

Still same problem.

Meanwhile, my old facebook character, doing exactly the same thing, has received about 20 in the same time period. Not counting the last event.
    Last edited by danellem; Yesterday at 10:49 PM.

Blog Entries

All the light blue HERO crystals I receive are from events over the past couple years.
    Why did you say "light blue"?

The blue crystals that we get from Earth look dark blue to me, almost purple, not light blue.

The uncolored hero crystals look light blue to me, and those are from alchemizing 10v10 dust and praying in Mist.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

They are literally called Hero Crystals. They are what you have to use to promote a Hero. Not to be confused with Blue Crystals, Red Crystals or Green Crystals.

I am taking it verbatim off the screen. Look at the Daily Bonus screen. On Friday and Saturday it shows the one I am talking about. Hero Bonus - Extra chance of HERO CRYSTALS based on guild rank.

I wish people were as intent on figuring out the problem as they were about trying to tell me I am wrong.

I'm done with this, since I think this character has a glitch, and I don't think anyone here actually has an answer.

Thanks.
    Last edited by danellem; Today at 06:14 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Why did you say "light blue"?

The blue crystals that we get from Earth look dark blue to me, almost purple, not light blue.

The uncolored hero crystals look light blue to me, and those are from alchemizing 10v10 dust and praying in Mist.
    Wow, nice catch!

They are literally called Hero Crystals. They are what you have to use to promote a Hero. Not to be confused with Blue Crystals, Red Crystals or Green Crystals.
    Then why would you literally call them:
    blue hero crystals in Land Of Earth.
    You're the one who led everyone astray in the first place.
    Blue Crystals are also hero crystals in a way (since Hero Crystals, Blue, Red and Green Crystals are all used to level up generals - not promote them as you said), so when you say "blue hero crystal" ofc everyone is going to understand you're talking about Blue Crystals.
    And when you specify that they drop in LoE, then no one is going to even think you might have wrongly called Hero Crystals Blue Crystals, since the crystals dropping in LoE are indeed the Blue (Evolution) Crystals.

I wish people were as intent on figuring out the problem as they were about trying to tell me I am wrong.
    Falco did in fact figure out the problem: it's that you were wrong. See, both can be done at the same time
    In fact, it wasn't possible to resolve your issue without telling you you were wrong.
    You should thank him.

I am taking it verbatim off the screen. Look at the Daily Bonus screen. On Friday and Saturday it shows the one I am talking about. Hero Bonus - Extra chance of HERO CRYSTALS based on guild rank.
    Indeed that's what is written. But when you have an issue like that, you should spend more time reading this screen, or reading the wiki. All the info is available.
    It's not written anywhere that Hero Crystals drop from LoE. But on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday it is specified, for the Blue Crystals, that they drop in LoE.

Sorry for writing so much about how wrong you were, but I must say it annoyed me that you kinda got mad at the person who actually found out what your issue was (and everyone who was trying to help), without even taking the time to think whether it could be you who were wrong.

It was also kinda insane to assume that you would confuse Hero Crystals with Blue Crystals (or at least confuse how they drop) since you've been here since 2009.
    So props to Falco for figuring it out.

To wrap it up, you can find all the info about how to get Hero Crystals in this wiki page: https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Crystal
    I already linked it to you in my first post but I guess you didn't take the time to read it.