Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meteorite - Jan 8 to 15 for chance at Beastmaster

Not seeing Precious on the Monster Damage Leaderboards.

The first two rankings on Meteorite are clearly Energy Bunnies: the first has done over 500,000+ quests and the second has done 300,000+ quests.

And put things into perspective, the lvl 9585 has only completed 650,000+ quests.

Obviously this is working as intended as LSI energy builds take the top prizes and spenders lose out in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Not seeing Precious on the Monster Damage Leaderboards.

The first two rankings on Meteorite are clearly Energy Bunnies: the first has done over 500,000+ quests and the second has done 300,000+ quests.

And put things into perspective, the lvl 9585 has only completed 650,000+ quests.

Obviously this is working as intended as LSI energy builds take the top prizes and spenders lose out in the process.
    In last event, if I remeber correctly, Precious didn't alchemize most of her meteorites / jack-o'-lanterns until last moment.

3. Default

How are these LSI Energy builds so successful? Drop rates are significantly less for heals/strengthens then attacks from what I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by HINGO View Post
    How are these LSI Energy builds so successful? Drop rates are significantly less for heals/strengthens then attacks from what I have seen
    Yes. But 1 SP = 1 energy & 1 SP = 0.5 stam.

From what I've seen, 200 stam hit = a guaranteed drop (or almost).
    And 300 energy heal = somewhere between 60% and 80% chance at a drop. I need to do more testing. Might be less, but it looks to me like 400 energy would be a guaranteed drop or close.

So all in all it would be 400 SP = guaranteed drop or almost, for both stamina and energy.
    Might require a bit more for energy (maybe 500?), but there still wouldn't be that much difference.

I think that Energy yields better XP per SP as well, so that would make leveling easier which would help getting more meteorites.
    I know it's true with quests, but I don't know what the max/min XP per energy is when healing/deflecting/etc.?

I know 100 stamina hits can yield 80 to 360 XP.

Edit:
    I'm currently at 32 drops from 39 heals of 300 energy. That's an 82% drop rate. Might have been a bit lucky though.
    Last edited by gogoo; 01-11-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    In last event, if I remeber correctly, Precious didn't alchemize most of her meteorites / jack-o'-lanterns until last moment.
    Unless Precious changed his name or is using Energy, he is not in the running. The daily damage leaderboard is the best indicator for spenders who used stamina.

Al hit for 19.7 Billion dmg yesterday.

While collecting 159 colored meteorites, I've been getting 55 Refine Crystals.

So I'm pretty much getting 1 Refine Crystal at the same rate as I'm getting 1 gold meteorite.

At first the drop rate had seemed better than that to me for Refine Crystals. Maybe I've been bad lucky (since some players have reported getting as many refine crystals as meteorite pieces, or even more).
    Last edited by gogoo; 01-11-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HINGO View Post
    Everytime they lvl up, they have free energy & stamina to use (along with MK effect). So they are getting legendary chest spins without spending huge amounts of money / FP’s.

Let say MK gives a LSI build a 10% buff so someone with 10K energy & 3K stamina is really worth 11K energy (on average) & 3.3K stamina (on average). The MK effect is huge due to large basis — that extra 1K of energy & 300 stamina at lvl up accumulates during the Meteorite Event.

Btw, Apin who is currently leading did 2.844 Billion dmg and was 30th on the dmg leaderboard for yesterday. If you ASSUME 30K dmg per 1 stamina, then that would be 98,400 stamina AND at 1 drop per 150 stamina would be 632 drops or roughly 211 Gold Meteorites. If you assume 40K dmg per stamina, then it’s 71,100 stamina and 474 drops or 158 GM’s. So you can create a matrix of how much GM generated based on dmg amount (this bounds the solution set!!).

Apin is currently at 1,131 GM so you can eye-ball or SWAG or guesstimate the daily GM gain from using Energy (because you know her last GM data point so you know the delta or change, and if you know her dmg amount of leaderboard, you can pretty much estimate the GM from energy). If Apin gained X GM’s from yesterday (and this assumes Apin alchemizes GM’s at a steady pace, her dmg amount and the ratio of 1 drop per 150 stamina gives us insights on GM from Energy, which is BOUNDED based on dmg per 1 stamina).

So the answer to your comment is once you know the math, we have a pretty good idea of how fast Apin is getting GM’s from energy because we are using functions. And we can track the amount of lvl’s Apin has gone up. And lastly, Apin has a MK.

I really covet the 50 enhance crystals so I will push to be top 1000

Yesterday Ax came in first place on leaderboard (Squishy Puppy was not far behind!):

Ax®(OིྭOྀ)™25B 757M 24214

Since Ax is not in the top 100 on the leaderboard, there is a good chance Ax is stockpiling the drops. 25B dmg is a lot of drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Unless Precious changed his name or is using Energy, he is not in the running. The daily damage leaderboard is the best indicator for spenders who used stamina.

Al hit for 19.7 Billion dmg yesterday.
    Precious is male? If you ever read this, sorry for all the references presuming you were female. My fault.