Thread: 10v10 trophies

1. Default 10v10 trophies

IA shows I need 2 of each of these Fall trophies to get the full bonus, but I am unable to alchemize another.

Is the other only available when the previous Fall season was still ongoing? If it is, then does it mean there's no way of creating 2 of each atm?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post

IA shows I need 2 of each of these Fall trophies to get the full bonus, but I am unable to alchemize another.

Is the other only available when the previous Fall season was still ongoing? If it is, then does it mean there's no way of creating 2 of each atm?

Thanks!
    There’s no alchemy for 10v IA’s. I was vanguard for one season & platinum for another season so my IAs shows 2/2 for Bronze, 2/2 for Silver, 2/2 for Gold, 2/2 for Platinum but 1/2 for Vanguard.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    There’s no alchemy for 10v IA’s. I was vanguard for one season & platinum for another season so my IAs shows 2/2 for Bronze, 2/2 for Silver, 2/2 for Gold, 2/2 for Platinum but 1/2 for Vanguard.
    Not sure I understand. These are what I have:

Quote Originally Posted by dayrep View Post
    Not sure I understand. These are what I have:
    You might be right about the alchemies... I just remember you had to get that ranking, e.g. Vanguard, etc to get those IA’s.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    You might be right about the alchemies... I just remember you had to get that ranking, e.g. Vanguard, etc to get those IA’s.
    Yes, rank is still a prerequisite.

I'm wondering why I cannot create a second copy of these trophies. Was there a Fall season last year? (I got back into the game this year.)

6. Default

They haven't changed seasons for a couple of years, it's one of the big complaints.

I'd love new 10X and 100X seasons it would up participation I think and new rewards would be nice as well

this is the second Fall season - you needed to unlock the rank in both to get the IA twice

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by just Doug View Post
    this is the second Fall season - you needed to unlock the rank in both to get the IA twice
    That explains it. Thanks Doug!