Thread: How to block someone via ingame chat

On a different subject, I have a question and might be someone know. In CA apps or via Web3/4, is it possible to block someone via ingame Chat? And to this I am referring to the Chat tab in your Keep page. I think there is a way to do this and have seen someone does it but I do not know how. If anyone know, please comment. Thanks

(For mods, not sure if the above question is worthy enough to make a separate thread to ask in GD section. That was why I did not create a separate thread.)
    Last edited by zserg; 01-04-2019 at 09:24 AM. Reason: made new thread

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. There seem to be a few crackpots out there that target people in a way that would normally get them TOSed off other platforms.

are you all trying to remove the fun in CA from slayers? lol if that is possible i think all in that guild will quit the game overnight.lol

I generally never notice who is in what guild, and probably couldn't remember the name of it for long anyway. I'm just thinking some of these folks are going to pop an aneurysm.

odds are if it someone with a very filthy mouth 90% it is someone from slayers, it is kind of a trademark of that guild, if you ever meet them in battle just check battle chat,they are always looking trouble in it,think it is part of their fun in the game. lol

If someone were to write something bad to you in game for battling that's noting to get upset about , just shows how much of a fool they are and you should never answer them.
    Unless you are monster hunting or in your own guild do something wrong then that is where you have to answer for your mistakes.

Blog Entries

I cuss my Guild out the most.
    ~VoV~

To clarify, I am not talking about chat page in (HvH, RGB) battle chat. In my OP, I refer to your toon account's Keep Wall page. I have seen someone says they "disable" Keep wall, or "block" people (all or selective, not sure) from leaving message on Keep's page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    To clarify, I am not talking about chat page in (HvH, RGB) battle chat. In my OP, I refer to your toon account's Keep Wall page. I have seen someone says they "disable" Keep wall, or "block" people (all or selective, not sure) from leaving message on Keep's page.
    I'm pretty sure that's done through scripting. You can delete messages from your Wall. They just don't do it manually.

There's one guy I've seen with a single message on his wall saying "wall disabled", and it's the same guy that was talked about in this thread:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...02#post3016902

He's 100% a scripter.

He's changed his name and guild now though. I had kept his keep link.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's done through scripting. You can delete messages from your Wall. They just don't do it manually.

There's one guy I've seen with a single message on his wall saying "wall disabled", and it's the same guy that was talked about in this thread:
    http://www.castleageforums.com/cforu...02#post3016902

He's 100% a scripter.

He's changed his name and guild now though. I had kept his keep link.

Yes, I believe we are talking about the same <pretty person>.
    Last edited by Mursilis; 03-11-2019 at 10:22 AM. Reason: name calling