Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gubmint Shutdown 2018

Blog Entries

Default Gubmint Shutdown 2018

As much as it pains me, as President for Life of the forum, I must inform you all that, effective immediately, all non-essential forum staff will be furloughed until I get proper funding for the wall between OT and GD, and full funding restored to both the MySpace and Heart of Darkness programs, which are both near and dear to my heart.

All moderators are to log out immediately and surrender all internet-capable devices to their local SPCA for safe-keeping during this shutdown, where you can conveniently be deflead and get your shots, as I've recently learned. Once the gubmint is up and running again, we will immediately alert you by email, so that you can resume your duties.

Seasons Greetings,

Monkeh
    ~VoV~

I have got the flea baths ready. Send the mods my way.
    ...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

3. Default

Logs out.

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*runs*
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Blog Entries

Thank you for your cooperation.

Now if we can get the other useless... errr... I mean "non-essential" staff to follow suit, so that we can have a proper shutdown.

Hail chaos!!
    ~VoV~

5. Default

This seems like fake news to me

It's from the prez... im pretty sure this is a serious thing and we all should follow without any hesitations.

Hail chaos!!!
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    This seems like fake news to me
    The media isn't reporting on it, so it has to be real.

The media also fails to mention the high numbers of illegal immigrants from GD to OT each year. Because the... well, we'll call them the Opposition Party like they do on BBC News... their only concern is wilburs. Wilbur wilbur everywhere. They're insane over the wilburs. I dont know why they waste so much time fighting the wilbur. There's your fake news. Meanwhile, our National Spam Index has plummeted, as they ignore the GDers crossing over on a daily basis, spreading their walls of text all through the land like the plague. It's horrifying.

This is why badgers are going extinct. And when's the last time we saw a decent thread by zsergy? Nobody's the same anymore. Lord Reaper apparently had a demi reset and now has to go by his maiden name. When will it end? When is it just enough?

Build the wall.
    Last edited by VersionsOfViolence; 01-03-2019 at 03:26 AM.
    ~VoV~

Zsergy has went down the left hand path. He is now in a place so dark, he can no longer see the path of the spam. In his current condition, spam even seems pointless to him. Many years of suffering will befall the forums.

Our Reaper was stuck inside a Lord, but deep down was always a shadow. We are still adjusting to the change.

As for me, I have become Comfortably Numb.

...Dwarven Miner - I found a free chest roll for ye, but I was ambushed by a Dev in the mine.
    Lil rascal made away with it...

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    As much as it pains me, as President for Life of the forum, I must inform you all that, effective immediately, all non-essential forum staff will be furloughed until I get proper funding for the wall between OT and GD, and full funding restored to both the MySpace and Heart of Darkness programs, which are both near and dear to my heart.

All moderators are to log out immediately and surrender all internet-capable devices to their local SPCA for safe-keeping during this shutdown, where you can conveniently be deflead and get your shots, as I've recently learned. Once the gubmint is up and running again, we will immediately alert you by email, so that you can resume your duties.

Seasons Greetings,

Monkeh
    My cousin Pancho can build your wall for a discount, almost all he's built is still standing........you don't mind a little tilt do ya?

10. Default

Sadly Gaea has to approve funding for the wall and they just aren't taking this situation seriously.

I am told however that Prez is considering declaring a state of emergency for the forum in which case he can divert funding from operating some (or all) forum sections to have the mods build the wall that Gaea is refusing to fund.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max