Thread: My problem with Chen

1. Default My problem with Chen

Chen gains stacks through offensive hits, so you have him allied with offensive generals. However, if you switch to your defensive loadout after dropping tokens, and don't have Chen equipped, you'll lose your stacks on your next action or whenever someone does something to you. So what's your option? Afk with your offensively linked general just so you can negate that damage? I wish the buff would stay when the hero was unequipped... Because otherwise you have to keep him equipped... Which will make one of your loadouts ****

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    Chen gains stacks through offensive hits, so you have him allied with offensive generals. However, if you switch to your defensive loadout after dropping tokens, and don't have Chen equipped, you'll lose your stacks on your next action or whenever someone does something to you. So what's your option? Afk with your offensively linked general just so you can negate that damage? I wish the buff would stay when the hero was unequipped... Because otherwise you have to keep him equipped... Which will make one of your loadouts ****
    Sounds like Meekah issues Warriors have… In which case solution is simple: you have to keep him in all alliances you use in GB. I hope the ability is worth it.
    WARNING: THE POST ABOVE MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SARCASM AND/OR IRONY!

Elandal [FIN] ΛĢ 8218DD

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    Sounds like Meekah issues Warriors have… In which case solution is simple: you have to keep him in all alliances you use in GB. I hope the ability is worth it.
    Yeah it just sucks... Because you use him offensively to build stacks, then defensively to spend the stacks... So one of those 2 alliances will suffer

Noone is actually interested in Chen ? Have not seen anyone using it, noone knows really what it does, or if someone does know he/she thinks it is useless ?
    Anyone to confute ?