Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena 2019

Default Arena 2019

My favourite event.

There is always someone bigger, but gives the True PVP and (ME) a chance to beat our chests and ( fill in the blanks.)
    Love the drops. Why not add Hero and equipment to IA ..... Legend this time round, a boost in IA would have been nice.

Add a forfeit button as well , cause it's brutal sometimes.

Deathmatch (which is exactly the same as Arena in terms on gameplay) took place in May last year.

Maybe we'll get it again this year. Because there's some waiting time before the 2019 Arena...

The thing about that feature I didn't like is that is that it was a who can click the fastest contest and matching that put me up vs unicorns who had waay better gear than me

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    The thing about that feature I didn't like is that is that it was a who can click the fastest contest and matching that put me up vs unicorns who had waay better gear than me
    What's the difference with Arena?

Same amount of tokens, same token regen time, and in my experience same players levels on my opponents list (i.e. if you're above lvl 600 (or is that 700?) you can see any level above this and any level above it can see you as well).

as far away as possible from the rest of the world <_<
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    You sure you're not thinking of that other event. What was it called.... Dominion maybe?

Arena stands out for me. It's more laid back. No timer and the drops are much better. You might get the odd message saying you tripped but very rare. Can't remember much about Deathmatch and Dominion? Are you put into groups to slog it out? Not really PVP when 3/4 ppl can decide to gang up and knock you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo_Selecta View Post
    Arena stands out for me. It's more laid back. No timer and the drops are much better. You might get the odd message saying you tripped but very rare. Can't remember much about Deathmatch and Dominion? Are you put into groups to slog it out? Not really PVP when 3/4 ppl can decide to gang up and knock you out.
    As I said DeathMatch is the same as Arena:
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/DeathMatch

They just called it DeathMatch and put Legendary Chests for top rewards so they didn't have to create new content (I'm totally fine with it though).

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    As I said DeathMatch is the same as Arena:
    https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/DeathMatch

They just called it DeathMatch and put Legendary Chests for top rewards so they didn't have to create new content (I'm totally fine with it though).
    Cheers, I remember it now. I finished as Hero. I guess I wasn't PVP enough for Legend, unless they put it out of reach (need to spend) for the Chest drop.