Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arena Prizes not received

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    I think there were more rank updates on last day in some previous arena.
    Yes, there were. Previous devs ran the recalcs by hand on the first and last days. I believe that they admitted that they used to run nightly recalcs by hand too, for far longer than expected.
    Last edited by Falco; 01-02-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I think it'd be helpful if the game can tell people the number of hours since the last sorting, so people who change ranks can have some idea how many hours behind they are. like "18 hours ago, this score counted as Legend. Next recalc is in 6 hours."
    That's definitely a great idea.

Here is my take on the Arena prizes for future consideration. The last Arena before Gaea took over was also the first one with crappy prizes. As the old timers can recall, previous prizes were very PvP and usually lasted in ones equipment for 2 , or more years. Because of that, I do not think Gaea knew how powerful they used to be...and basically it was our only way for PvPer's with low energy and stamina to get first class gear. My idea for the future is to go back to the old way and win gear for each ranking and like previously, you finish at "X" rank and win that prize, plus all the prizes below your rank! My plan that is new is for the Legend ranking to get the Hero of that particular arena and a weapon that is tops in its class. Alpha Vanguard not only wins some super gear, but gets 2 of the same hero so that they have a 2 star. EV just gets 4 heroes of the same and have a 3 star. Spending would go through the roof then.

Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Mike View Post
    Here is my take on the Arena prizes for future consideration. The last Arena before Gaea took over was also the first one with crappy prizes. As the old timers can recall, previous prizes were very PvP and usually lasted in ones equipment for 2 , or more years. Because of that, I do not think Gaea knew how powerful they used to be...and basically it was our only way for PvPer's with low energy and stamina to get first class gear. My idea for the future is to go back to the old way and win gear for each ranking and like previously, you finish at "X" rank and win that prize, plus all the prizes below your rank! My plan that is new is for the Legend ranking to get the Hero of that particular arena and a weapon that is tops in its class. Alpha Vanguard not only wins some super gear, but gets 2 of the same hero so that they have a 2 star. EV just gets 4 heroes of the same and have a 3 star. Spending would go through the roof then.

Any takers?
    i wouldnt mind if there would be a cerberus or oroborous unit added in the rewards.

tbh, i wouldn't mind if there would be genesis/ragnarok etc in promo chests but im being biased here since i finished in low ranks on those arenas.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Mike View Post

Any takers?

Definitely not.
    Arena is full of scripted toons, i'm glad it offers crappy prizes, even the EV hero prize sucks, i wonder what drives ppl to EV (through any means) in arenas anymore.
    To the point, even scripters shouldnt bother scripting anymore, its no point really.
    Only 'postitive' thing is free drops.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.