Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arena Prizes not received

Angry Arena Prizes not received

Picked up prizes, says I was awarded Hero Treasure, but no free rolls or anything at all. Several Guild mates reporting same thing.

Have you gone to your consumables and clicked the "hero treasure" icon?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

3. Default

Try going to the consumables section in your keep.

Edit: ooops, got ninja'd.
    Edit#2: actually, you need to hit the consume button beneath the icon to activate it.
    Last edited by CaptMorgan; 12-29-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks, thought I would have them when clicking on arena prizes, forgot about this.

5. Default

my consumables were never received.

5BC881 and AE5144

Weird that neither account received its prizes... if anyone would be willing to look into this before the Nightmare Chest disappears? :/

6. Default

Nevermind, I had to go into the Arena to claim the prize. Then go into the consumables to "unwrap" my chest.

I finished with Ledgend status and didnt recieve ledgend Chest it kicked me down to hero about 12 hrs after end of time and gave me crap gear I worked vry hard and spent ALOT of cash money to have my status changed and be given lesser item. This is no longer worth playing this game if you arent going to award the prize you earned.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Malohs View Post
    I finished with Ledgend status and didnt recieve ledgend Chest it kicked me down to hero about 12 hrs after end of time and gave me crap gear I worked vry hard and spent ALOT of cash money to have my status changed and be given lesser item. This is no longer worth playing this game if you arent going to award the prize you earned.
    Same.

I went all the way to the end. Had been Legend since noon.

Woke up next morning downgraded to Hero.

FU CA.

So many Arenas have gone and people still don't understand ranking updates. If ranking updates at 20:00h (for example), your ranking at 18:00h next day is based on PREVIOUS cutoffs and it won't mean anything until final calculation.
    There are no secret plots nor hidden downgrades.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    So many Arenas have gone and people still don't understand ranking updates. If ranking updates at 20:00h (for example), your ranking at 18:00h next day is based on PREVIOUS cutoffs and it won't mean anything until final calculation.
    There are no secret plots nor hidden downgrades.
    I logged in to post almost exactly this. I don't understand how people do not yet get this.

BTW, what the heck is a "Conquering Devil Calabash?" Nevermind, I see.
    Last edited by JefferMC; 12-30-2018 at 12:31 AM.