Thread: Chen ability?

1. Default Chen ability?

Does Chen's ability start stacking on offensive or defensive hits? I've hit 15 or so times in this guild battle and haven't accumulated any stacks. Supposed to be 30% chance... Must be defensive?

2. Default

He's a balanced general so I had assumed it'd be on offensive hits

Actually is there anyone who can explain wtf Chen does (including develeopers :P ) ?

Quote Originally Posted by ftomi76 View Post
    Actually is there anyone who can explain wtf Chen does (including develeopers :P ) ?
    He talks like Jack Black and pretends to know Kung-Fu.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 12-29-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

5. Default

I'm assuming it isn't working as intended, I've done 40+ hits and haven't received the buff

I was told Chen was a super evade general (but that was during arena when it was not yet available) - assuming this is true to a degree, I would say Chen is defensive not offensive general ?
    Last edited by ftomi76; 12-29-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    He talks like Jack Black and pretends to know Kung-Fu.
    I just spilled my drink

8. Default

I was told Chen was a super evade general (but that was during arena when it was not yet available) - assuming this is true to a degree, I would say Chen is defensive not offensive general ?
    If it's defensive then you'd be constantly using the proc, how can you accumulate 3? That's why I think it's offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    If it's defensive then you'd be constantly using the proc, how can you accumulate 3? That's why I think it's offensive
    Ok I have no idea how it really works, but let me give you an example how he could stack damage:

Toon with Chen in alliance is attacked and defeated (gets 500 dmg), Chen's ability does not kick in. 2nd attack: defeated, gets 650 dmg Chen's ability still does not kick in (however damage taken gets added 'memorized'). 3rd attack, toon again defeated by a strong warrior with Confidence up, so inflicts 1850 dmg, however this time Chen's ability is activated adding the last 3 damage taken and this time deflecting it to the last attacker: (500+650+1850) -> last attacker takes 3000 dmg even though he won!.

(just assumption* maybe it works differently, have not tried mine yet, have been waiting for someone to figure it out :P )

10. Default

Ok I have no idea how it really works, but let me give you an example how he could stack damage:

Toon with Chen in alliance is attacked and defeated (gets 500 dmg), Chen's ability does not kick in. 2nd attack: defeated, gets 650 dmg Chen's ability still does not kick in (however damage taken gets added 'memorized'). 3rd attack, toon again defeated by a strong warrior with Confidence up, so inflicts 1850 dmg, however this time Chen's ability is activated adding the last 3 damage taken and this time deflecting it to the last attacker: (500+650+1850) -> last attacker takes 3000 dmg even though he won!.

(just assumption* maybe it works differently, have not tried mine yet, have been waiting for someone to figure it out :P )
    Ehhhh... Seems like a really bad general if it randomly procs and can't be predicted. Hope it's just not working properly at the moment and does, in fact, get stacked with offensive hits and spent with defensive hits