Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wish List 2019

1. Default

Make enhanced stats show on equipment in Black Smith and Magic. Make it so you can distinguish between original base stats and enhanced stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Elandal View Post
    More loadout slots. From 20 to 30 would allow me to play more than just cleric. 40 would be very nice
    Yes Please

start new seasons with a twist: a max of 25 of each class. and maybe put some limits on things(forcing players to switch tactics):
    warriors can only guard players in the same gate.(kinda of logic if one think about it,it is not a magic abilty,it is the warrior on guard duty,he needs to be close).
    all buffs(not revive/zombify) good or bad gets removed wenn players get to 0 health (warrior confidence reset/enrage removed/DF removed/poison remove/confuse removed/guardian removed etc..)
    make players in keep start with fewer tokens 4-6 (small price to pay,to be untouchable)
    Last edited by hansa; 04-13-2019 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    warriors can only guard players in the same gate.(kinda of logic if one think about it,it is not a magic abilty,it is the warrior on guard duty,he needs to be close).
    all buffs(not revive/zombify) good or bad gets removed wenn players get to 0 health (warrior confidence reset/enrage removed/DF removed/poison remove/confuse removed/guardian removed etc..)
    Now that is something I'd like to see implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    start new seasons with a twist: a max of 25 of each class. and maybe put some limits on things(forcing players to switch tactics):
    make players in keep start with fewer tokens 4-6 (small price to pay,to be untouchable)

I would like to see Warrior class's Confidence ability get nerf so that their WW is not overpower as it is now. Also, WW should cost 2-tokens instead of 1, b/c of its ability to do great dmg. There, now we have more fairer playing ground. You want others' build to be nerf? You then should also give something up from your build.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 04-14-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    I would like to see Warrior class's Confidence ability get nerf so that their WW is not overpower as it is now. Also, WW should cost 2-tokens instead of 1, b/c of its ability to do great dmg. There, now we have more fairer playing ground. You want others' build to be nerf? You then should also give something up from your build.
    so you dident read the first parts?
    1. warrior can only guard in the gate they are in part?
    2. warrior confidence reset wenn 0 part?(and a 0 warrior cannot ww)
    i did not leave the warrior class out. i suggest some for all classes.(well not rogue. they have it hard already)

think you only read the part that you cannot live without, DF ;-)
    and with all the ios device each in you guild have, cannot see how it will be a problem for you guys,you have plenty of back-up accounts to keep you all from hitting 0 ;-)

oh and i will more nerf of warrior class: if a warrior cannot score a "winning hit" on the person he wants to guard. the guard only have 50% effect or none at all. will also be fin by me :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 04-14-2019 at 07:47 PM.