Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Wish List 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    oh so wenn someone does not agree with you it is "whining" ?
    defence is long time death in this game (witch ironically again makes confuse more powerfull ;-) )
    i do think my defence is by itself more that all you stats combined or close to it ;-)
    but as this is a wish list: i wish you will stop posting her if all you want is to disagree whitout bringing any reasons why you do so.
    (also called been a troll)
    I think your defense by itself is not even bigger than my defense, remember you are the one *****ing about confuse not me

Also, the ignore button is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    I think your defense by itself is not even bigger than my defense, remember you are the one *****ing about confuse not me

Also, the ignore button is your friend
    you stil the one debating without any arguments/reasons behind you statments.
    aka trolling, why on earth use the ignore button i have plenty of time to use in the forums,wenn not spending on the game.lol
    and sometimes you acturally writ something i like to read.

Personally I'd like to see a way to get more copies of Zarevok (https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Zarevok). I realize he's a free general, and we did have an option way back when to get one extra copy so mine is 2* currently. But for those that aren't big cashers, he's a good monster bonus general to choose. Fairly easy to level and gives decent bonuses for the effort put in. Perhaps just add him to the Mystical Emporium daily option as someone we can buy for 30 FPs.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

4. Default

Definitely need more Achievements and Archives. The 10x10 seasons need to be reset finally, and we need new 100x100 rewards, everybody has had plenty of time to get the banners by now.

5. Default

Requires Mage Rank 6!

6. Default

Guild Essence
    Source: Somewhere in Valaria
    x82535

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Personally I'd like to see a way to get more copies of Zarevok (https://castleage.fandom.com/wiki/Zarevok). I realize he's a free general, and we did have an option way back when to get one extra copy so mine is 2* currently. But for those that aren't big cashers, he's a good monster bonus general to choose. Fairly easy to level and gives decent bonuses for the effort put in. Perhaps just add him to the Mystical Emporium daily option as someone we can buy for 30 FPs.
    All of the starter/quest generals, as well as alchemy generals, should be promotable to 8* somehow, with solid boosts along the way.

This could be added via events fairly easily.
    ~VoV~

8. Default

Incentivize Clerics to heal during MHs and make it count as dmg points.

Rationale: Someone has to cover for those MF-PITAs who don't heal their own dmg, at least give them dmg points equivalent to stam spent.
    Last edited by dayrep; 02-03-2019 at 02:03 AM.

9. Default

Adding in all the missing equipment for generals. There are various pieces missing to make a full set of three to get the 10% bonus
    Aeris - Elven Crown
    Strider - Assassin's Blade
    Vanquish - Wrath of Vanquish
    Celestia - Protector's Wrath
    Morrigan - Shadow Blast
    Edea - Mystic Barrier

Some generals don't have full set of 3
    Titania
    Mercedes
    Cid
    Nautica
    Medius
    Elena
    Keira
    Crom
    Serene
    Excelsior
    Deianira
    Chase

10. Default

Expand on Festival and Celesta's Quest in the Tavern. Could make some of the above missing equipment available through those quests.