Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Wish List 2019

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    again: confidence is EASY to counter, just win on the warrior( by ANY class) and it goes down, at the same ratio as i goes up.
    so after (or as the warrior hits!) anyone can get it to 0 keeping hes damage output down.
    confuse: only be counter by ONE class and ONE skill, and it is the most game killing/changing skill in the game.

    so give us a general to counter it, that can be used by ANY class or better : dont let Enrage help wenn using "mind" skills as mage, only raising attack for hitting.
    I honestly don't see why you keep hammering on the whole Confidence thing.

    I literally agree with you on what you have said about Confuse being overpowered.

    All I can say is that it's possible to have more than one skill that can be overpowered and that we can agree to disagree on that.


    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    wenn clerics/mages got DF/enrage does anyone even now the names of the useless skill the other class got? lol
    so yeah Shadow Reaper one more wish:
    DF and Enrage does not work prober, DF raise cleric defence/Enrage raise mage attack. that was the purpose of those skills
    so make them work right: DF only help on cleric defence NOT attack to!/Enrage only to help on mage attack NOT defence to!

    easly the two most powerfull classes in castle age because of those two skill and the genrals that improve them.
    (just look at the ratio of them in any guilds)

    DF and Enrage were going to always help out with the opposite skill.

    The attack formula has always been 100% attack + 70% defense when attacking and 100% defense + 70% attack when defending.

    If you add an ability that is going to boost one of the two then you are always going to end up having that boost be beneficial when you are attacking and defending. No way around that.

    In my opinion the real issue with DF and Enrage isn't that it helps with both actions, it's more that there is no limit to how much it stacks while removing the buff is never a guaranteed thing.

    Of course I expect that plenty of people will feel differently about that.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

    "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

  2. #42

    Default

    one question for you on warrior in general, and we can agree to disagree :-): do you think that without confidence the damage output from warrior is over-powered?
    if not, i cannot see why you or anyone else think confidence is overpowered as it is so easy to keep it down.
    it really does not take anything special to keep the confidence bonus at 0. just win on the warrior as many times as he win on someone and it will stay at 0.
    it does not require "cleanse" ;-) just win on him,does not even have to be a fair fight, it also goes down wenn he get hit by DF/enrage players ;-)

    you all make it sound like confidence just jumps to max bonus.
    10v10 is over before my confidence reach max (even if i do not get hit)
    100v100 must likely death or fuzz long before it ever hits max
    basicaly the only time confidence reacch max is wenn you are death and caannot be hit anymore,lol
    it takes 19 strait wins for me to max out confidence (that a L80 meekah 7*,(soon to be 8*;-))
    Last edited by hansa; 01-23-2019 at 11:12 PM.

  3. #43

    Default

    Confuse can be easily countered with dispel and cleanse.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Confuse can be easily countered with dispel and cleanse.
    sure it can by the ONE class that has it, impossible for the rest to counter, and even a cleric that is fuzz now, most likely will lose 5 tokens before he can cleanse himself.
    i will say it again one more time just for you because you have a very hard time understanding things:
    this is a wish list: i wish for a counter against confuse that ALL CLASSES CAN USE.
    if you do not like to get a skill/general that do so, i think you either play mage/or just have multi-accounts to cleanse you self with.
    for those of us that do not multi-account fuzz is a game killer.
    Last edited by hansa; 01-24-2019 at 03:40 PM.

  5. Default

    Do I think that warrior damage without Confidence is overpowered?

    No, why would I? It's essentially the same damage as other classes?

    What makes Confidence overpowered isn't whether it can easily be removed, it's how high it can get and how easy it is to get a decent boost. Even a few tokens is enough.

    You said that you don't max out until 19 tokens have been spent. Confidence base ability allows for 5 tokens. Originally Meekah allowed for another 4 to get a total of 9. If you got 19 now than max Confidence power has more than doubled.

    Another thing that added to the power of Confidence is the addition of damage runes. The rune alone adds a nice boost but that damage gets boosted with each Confidence boost as well.

    All in all damages from a decent Warrior are several times their base damage.

    Add to that the fact that Confidence damage can not be evaded and the picture is pretty much complete.

    However, like I said, people adapted to the damage output by increasing their health totals. Because of that it's not as obvious that Confidence is overpowered, but that doesn't mean that it isn't.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

    "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    Do I think that warrior damage without Confidence is overpowered?

    No, why would I? It's essentially the same damage as other classes?

    What makes Confidence overpowered isn't whether it can easily be removed, it's how high it can get and how easy it is to get a decent boost. Even a few tokens is enough.

    You said that you don't max out until 19 tokens have been spent. Confidence base ability allows for 5 tokens. Originally Meekah allowed for another 4 to get a total of 9. If you got 19 now than max Confidence power has more than doubled.

    Another thing that added to the power of Confidence is the addition of damage runes. The rune alone adds a nice boost but that damage gets boosted with each Confidence boost as well.

    All in all damages from a decent Warrior are several times their base damage.

    Add to that the fact that Confidence damage can not be evaded and the picture is pretty much complete.

    However, like I said, people adapted to the damage output by increasing their health totals. Because of that it's not as obvious that Confidence is overpowered, but that doesn't mean that it isn't.
    1) damage output with a few tokens (lets say 5, the max with out meekah) is not that high a boost, in my opinion
    2) i am close to level 3000 and have a fair defence (about 18k with rune/IA), and as i wrot in other post i never max out confidence unless i am death, and cannot be hit.
    3) everybody profits from the addition of damage runes, mage also do higher splash damage after it came. cleric do higher splash heal from health rune. higher healing/mass heal from health/defence rune.
    4) it is in the name "warrior" he better be the highest damage doing toon in the game. else he is no warrior.
    5) no the bonus damage cannot be evade by a rogue that is correct, and that one is not fair,evade needs to be that: evade all.

    oh. you moderators might want to make the last many post to at thread called "overpowered abilitys?" or something, has kinda gotten waaaay of the topic of been a wish list :-)
    Last edited by hansa; 01-24-2019 at 06:56 PM.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    sure it can by the ONE class that has it, impossible for the rest to counter, and even a cleric that is fuzz now, most likely will lose 5 tokens before he can cleanse himself.
    i will say it again one more time just for you because you have a very hard time understanding things:
    this is a wish list: i wish for a counter against confuse that ALL CLASSES CAN USE.
    since this is a wish list I wish you increase your defense and stop whining about confuse while you use a skill much more overpowered.

    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    if you do not like to get a skill/general that do so, i think you either play mage/or just have multi-accounts to cleanse you self with.
    for those of us that do not multi-account fuzz is a game killer.
    nope, rogue and only 1 account

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    since this is a wish list I wish you increase your defense and stop whining about confuse while you use a skill much more overpowered.



    nope, rogue and only 1 account
    oh so wenn someone does not agree with you it is "whining" ?
    defence is long time death in this game (witch ironically again makes confuse more powerfull ;-) )
    i do think my defence is by itself more that all you stats combined or close to it ;-)
    but as this is a wish list: i wish you will stop posting her if all you want is to disagree whitout bringing any reasons why you do so.
    (also called been a troll)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    1) damage output with a few tokens (lets say 5, the max with out meekah) is not that high a boost, in my opinion
    2) i am close to level 3000 and have a fair defence (about 18k with rune/IA), and as i wrot in other post i never max out confidence unless i am death, and cannot be hit.
    3) everybody profits from the addition of damage runes, mage also do higher splash damage after it came. cleric do higher splash heal from health rune. higher healing/mass heal from health/defence rune.
    4) it is in the name "warrior" he better be the highest damage doing toon in the game. else he is no warrior.
    5) no the bonus damage cannot be evade by a rogue that is correct, and that one is not fair,evade needs to be that: evade all.

    oh. you moderators might want to make the last many post to at thread called "overpowered abilitys?" or something, has kinda gotten waaaay of the topic of been a wish list :-)
    You're the one that keeps hammering on about confidence. I already said that we should agree to disagree. ;]

    The fact is that there are quite a few abilities that are overpowered, some more obvious than others. Funny thing is, they will generally only seem overpowered to those who never or rarely play that class.

    Perception is funny that way.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

    "Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

  10. #50

    Default

    fun fact: i have always had something against the skill confuse,even back before runes and generals ability to go over level 4.
    in the beginning of not like it. it was/is the fact of only giving 50 instead of just giving what a regular lose gives.
    i have never used it myself it acturally still stand at 0. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •