Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish List 2019

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    I think it's called Cleanse, and all Clerics already have access to it.
    Just having access to cleanse is no longer a good counter to confuse. (Hasn't been for a while now actually)

It has been suggested before that clerics should have the ability to cleanse themselves without being affected by confuse.

This is something that, IMHO, was needed before the Syren pack, now it's become even more important.

We're seeing confuses of 80+% now which is insane.

Cleanse isn't much of a counter if you can't actually use it to do what it was intended to do.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

I think it's called Cleanse, and all Clerics already have access to it.
    can we a agree that the headline of this thread is"wish list" ?
    so i can writ what i wish for in this game?
    and i wish for a confuse countering general that can be used by ANY class. that wenn it is 7* and 80 level counter confuse by 80+%.
    why is it each time someone whants something that can count confuse in this game, other that clerics cleanse. everybody bringes up that cleanse(i know it is in the game, like everybody else know it is in the game,if it thought that did the trick,i will not be asking for a general that ANY class was able to use)
    confuse(became even more powerfull after enrage skill came along). is now so powerful and has been for awhile. that it is about time to bringe in a general for all classes to have that can count it.
    like their is a counter general for ww( that can be used by ANY class).
    Last edited by hansa; 01-23-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    Just having access to cleanse is no longer a good counter to confuse. (Hasn't been for a while now actually)

It has been suggested before that clerics should have the ability to cleanse themselves without being affected by confuse.

This is something that, IMHO, was needed before the Syren pack, now it's become even more important.

We're seeing confuses of 80+% now which is insane.

Cleanse isn't much of a counter if you can't actually use it to do what it was intended to do.
    That depends on what you're talking about. Colosseum where it is 5v5 is a bit tougher, but GB and Classic battles Cleanse works just fine since you can do so from one gate to the next. Still, in Colosseum I use cleanse to undo myself and then my teammates consistently with no issues. We get plenty of tokens.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"The universe is already mad, anything else would be redundant" - Londo Mollari

4. Default

That depends on what you're talking about. Colosseum where it is 5v5 is a bit tougher, but GB and Classic battles Cleanse works just fine since you can do so from one gate to the next. Still, in Colosseum I use cleanse to undo myself and then my teammates consistently with no issues. We get plenty of tokens.
    Obviously it will be easier in the 100 player based formats since, as you point out, you can go from gate to gate and in 100v100 we literally have a gate that you can't confuse until close to the end of the battle.

However, in the smaller formats Confuse has become make or break. Confuse started out with a 20% chance to hit yourself. Now, thanks to gems and generals, that can be upped to a whopping 80+%. Even compared to other overpowered abilities such as Confidence this is an insane power boost.

There is literally nothing wrong with allowing the clerics to Cleanse themselves (and only themselves) without being hindered by Confuse. In the larger formats there will be enough tokens to simply cast Confuse again, in the smaller format it allows for bringing back some actual strategy besides "fuse all and then kill while they are helpless".
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

Obviously it will be easier in the 100 player based formats since, as you point out, you can go from gate to gate and in 100v100 we literally have a gate that you can't confuse until close to the end of the battle.

However, in the smaller formats Confuse has become make or break. Confuse started out with a 20% chance to hit yourself. Now, thanks to gems and generals, that can be upped to a whopping 80+%. Even compared to other overpowered abilities such as Confidence this is an insane power boost.

There is literally nothing wrong with allowing the clerics to Cleanse themselves (and only themselves) without being hindered by Confuse. In the larger formats there will be enough tokens to simply cast Confuse again, in the smaller format it allows for bringing back some actual strategy besides "fuse all and then kill while they are helpless".
    i see you draw the "overpowered confidence" card.
    the difference between confuse and confidence is that, ANY class can counter confidence boost, it is very simple, make a winning hit on the warrior and it goes down just as fast as it goes up 1:1 ratio
    and if the warrior does not have meehak in all used load-out it acturally goes down even faster.
    fun thing is mage/clerics do not need to have their Enrage/DF boosting general in all load-outs to keep the extra bonus they get from them.
    Last edited by hansa; 01-23-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Confidence + WW is way worse than confuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Confidence + WW is way worse than confuse.
    again:
    WW has a general you can level up to counter it (ANY class can use this general to counter WW), up to you if you like to do that.
    Confidence: ANY class can lower a warriors confidence by scoring a winning hit. ratio stil is 1:1
    (if the warrior scores 10 winning hits,slowly building up confidence step by step per hit,you can bring hes confidence back to 0 by scoring 10 winning hits on him, no matter what class you are wenn hitting him)

only confuse is truelly over-power in this game, even one of the things that made me stop playing in high level guilds.
    and basically will most likely also be one of the main reasons i will quit spending at all.(atm. i stil buy some promos)
    why spend on building up a warrior(or any other class) wenn, you cannot use tokens because you are fuzz all the time in battle?
    Last edited by hansa; 01-23-2019 at 06:52 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    i see you draw the "overpowered confidence" card.
    the difference between confuse and confidence is that, ANY class can counter confidence boost, it is very simple, make a winning hit on the warrior and it goes down just as fast as it goes up 1:1 ratio
    and if the warrior does not have meehak in all used load-out it acturally goes down even faster.
    fun thing is mage/clerics do not need to have their Enrage/DF boosting general in all load-outs to keep the extra bonus they get from them.
    I draw that card as someone who -only- plays warrior. ;]

I know the limitations of Confidence. That doesn't mean that Confidence isn't overpowered.

The whole reason that we have the health tanks that we have now is because of Confidence. The need to outlive the insane damage outputs created by Confidence.

It created some form of balance but that doesn't change that Confidence is overpowered. It just makes it less obvious.

Personally I also believe that Enrage and DF are on the list of overpowered abilities but that is quite a different discussion.

The argument was made that Confuse is overpowered. I agree with that and I also agree that there should be something to make it easier to get rid of Confuse status.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 01-23-2019 at 08:25 PM.

I draw that card as someone who -only- plays warrior. ;]

I know the limitations of Confidence. That doesn't mean that Confidence isn't overpowered.

The whole reason that we have the health tanks that we have now is because of Confidence. The need to outlive the insane damage outputs created by Confidence.

It created some form of balance but that doesn't change that Confidence is overpowered. It just makes it less obvious.

Personally I also believe that Enrage and DF are on the list of overpowered abilities but that is quite a different discussion.

The argument was made that Confuse is overpowered. I agree with that and I also agree that there should be something to make it easier to get rid of Confuse status.
    again: confidence is EASY to counter, just win on the warrior( by ANY class) and it goes down, at the same ratio as i goes up.
    so after (or as the warrior hits!) anyone can get it to 0 keeping hes damage output down.
    confuse: only be counter by ONE class and ONE skill, and it is the most game killing/changing skill in the game.

so give us a general to counter it, that can be used by ANY class or better : dont let Enrage help wenn using "mind" skills as mage, only raising attack for hitting.
    Last edited by hansa; 01-23-2019 at 08:52 PM.

wenn clerics/mages got DF/enrage does anyone even now the names of the useless skill the other class got? lol
    so yeah Shadow Reaper one more wish:
    DF and Enrage does not work prober, DF raise cleric defence/Enrage raise mage attack. that was the purpose of those skills
    so make them work right: DF only help on cleric defence NOT attack to!/Enrage only to help on mage attack NOT defence to!

easly the two most powerfull classes in castle age because of those two skill and the genrals that improve them.
    (just look at the ratio of them in any guilds)
    Last edited by hansa; 01-23-2019 at 09:03 PM.