Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gaea's holly jolly christmas

1. Default

764A32 sounds like a lot of people didn't get it.. Maybe Gaea thought no one would notice?

2. Default

Not the case Castle aged. I the rewards had to be sent manually, and there were quite a few invalid Army Codes when they were trying to give out the rewards.

3. Default

So we are just out of luck is what you are saying. I know on the snow ball i had 1310 score last i looked like 13 or 14 i know not in the top five but had 4 days checked in and such. One would think that it would actually check that it is a valid army code at least when enter at the start. But not to shocking to not receive something that you should get.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James MC View Post
    So we are just out of luck is what you are saying. I know on the snow ball i had 1310 score last i looked like 13 or 14 i know not in the top five but had 4 days checked in and such. One would think that it would actually check that it is a valid army code at least when enter at the start. But not to shocking to not receive something that you should get.
    No, that is not what he's saying.

What he is saying is that if you didn't get your stuff, contact him, send him your army code and the Gaea will get you what is owed.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

5. Default

764A32 please

6. Default

Please take a look at your inventories. They sent over the missing rewards last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    No, that is not what he's saying.

What he is saying is that if you didn't get your stuff, contact him, send him your army code and the Gaea will get you what is owed.
    oh okay... so for Ghost, my army code is 5E51FD... i honestly dunno why i would missed retyping it since tbh, i know it by heart.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

I checked in twice, think that means a chest roll which I don't have, the potions could have easily missed 571ec0

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ View Post
    I checked in twice, think that means a chest roll which I don't have, the potions could have easily missed 571ec0
    Don't think it said anything about a chest roll. Was just a full stam potion

I demand a chest roll!!

.....carry on