Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gaea's holly jolly christmas

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Hmm you don't need the FB app but I think you do need a FB account though :/ (even though I don't think you necessarily need a CA account tied to the FB account, because they rely on the army code you will give to send you the rewards afterwards - so maybe you can try "connecting" with someone else's FB account).

Try going to this link directly:
    https://events.gaeamobile.com/christmas2018#home
    But I think it won't work without FB. Let us know.
    You have to log in with your FB account so I am SOL. No prizes for me.

2. Default

I get a prompt to enter an ID, digits only (not my army code).

What's that?

3. Default

No fb account here either. Thanks anyways Gaea

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I get a prompt to enter an ID, digits only (not my army code).

What's that?
    That didn't happen to me. Maybe you chose other game than CA on the left panel?

5. Default

Yes i did the same thing. make sure to select CA on the left. I think they have like 5 or so different games on the left. Once i selected CA it just asked for army code.
    Side note does it still show in your log the attacks in arena. Cause i don't show any hits and never remember what my point total is when i leave. Tho dont think i bounce many, Not a wall or a cannon, just a little off center.

Quote Originally Posted by James MC View Post
    Yes i did the same thing. make sure to select CA on the left. I think they have like 5 or so different games on the left. Once i selected CA it just asked for army code.
    Side note does it still show in your log the attacks in arena. Cause i don't show any hits and never remember what my point total is when i leave. Tho dont think i bounce many, Not a wall or a cannon, just a little off center.
    It's been a few Arenas (Deathmatch included) since they removed attacks being shown on log. You'd better take notes

Just completed 3rd check-in, still only get a blue screen when trying to do the snowballer thing. The button isn't even a link, if you copy it, it says java 0 or something. Also, if I turn my phone on it's side, the blue screen goes away but only to tell me to turn my phone upright, then back to blue screen.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

I have an FB account, oh, I have the one Crusader account as well.

I do really appreciate the small freebies we received.

Much better than nothing.

Yeah, I know... at this point actual players should get something yearly for free.. but of all the games I still play... this one at least gives a chance at good stuff for playing.

Not that I got or get good stuff. But I had a chance.
    http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...ser=1408026954 Walking tall and carrying a big sword. Naked because armor chafes. Hey! I was talking about a shield, ya perv!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw69 View Post
    Just completed 3rd check-in, still only get a blue screen when trying to do the snowballer thing. The button isn't even a link, if you copy it, it says java 0 or something. Also, if I turn my phone on it's side, the blue screen goes away but only to tell me to turn my phone upright, then back to blue screen.
    Try clearing your browser's cache maye? Cookies as well maybe?
    Otherwise just try using another browser, there are plenty.

I have a ZTE Blade A452, android 5.1 and Chrome browser. It works perfect.
    Being my phone amongst the cheapest smartphones you can get today, I bet this Christmas thing should work for most of you!