Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaea's holly jolly christmas

Default Gaea's holly jolly christmas

Castle Age
    11 mins
    GAEA'S HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

The Constellations of the Winter Solstice light the night, and there is magic in the air. These are nights of wonder, and as the snow twinkles in the moonlight, the Spirits of Winter work their magic on the land...
    Join us for GAEA's Holly Jolly Christmas!

Log into your Facebook account on your mobile device, check-in, and play Snowballer to win Christmas gifts!
    >>> http://events.gaeamobile.com/christmas2018 <<<
    Duration: 12/24 0:00 - 12/28 23:59 (UTC)

�� Also check out what Frosty’s Fest has on offer:
    Frosty's Gift Pack I (Requires 1 check-in): 1x Full Stamina Refill
    Frosty's Gift Pack II (Requires 2 check-in): 3x Refine Crystal
    Frosty's Gift Pack III (Requires 3 check-in): 3x Enhance Crystal
    �� Rewards from "Snowballer" will depend on your highest record. There are five ranks in total. Please see details below:
    A (>900): 30x Refine Crystal
    B (800 - 899): 20x Refine Crystal
    C (600 - 799): 15x Refine Crystal
    D (400 - 599): 10x Refine Crystal
    E (1 - 399):
    �� The top 10 players on the Snowballer leaderboard receive the following extra rewards:
    1st Place: 3x Free Chest Roll
    2nd - 5th Place: 2x Free Chest Roll
    6th - 10th Place: 1x Free Chest Roll

Notes:
    1) Minigames are designed for mobile devices only.
    2) Please provide valid Army Code. Otherwise, we won’t be able to send your rewards.
    3) Rewards will be sent to your inventory in 3 business days after the event is over.
    4) If you are unable to access the event, please clear your browser cache then copy and paste the link into your browser, or try another browser or another mobile device.

Have fun and Merry Christmas to you all!
    Christmas2018 Snowball Game
    Come and play together!
    events.gaeamobile.com

CA event link from FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/castleage/p...lhV4rKkK&ifg=1
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 12-23-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Well that's a guaranteed easy and free 1x Full Stamina Refill, 33x Refine Crystal & 3x Enhance Crystal.

Nothing huge but alright as freebies :P

Also if anyone is wondering, you don't need an iOS account. You don't even need the FB app on your phone.
    You can play from you mobile browser (at least it worked for me using Chrome on mobile).
    (just saying this because I already saw several people complain about stuff like this in the FB post comments...)

I wish I had a cellphone now

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Well that's a guaranteed easy and free 1x Full Stamina Refill, 33x Refine Crystal & 3x Enhance Crystal.

Nothing huge but alright as freebies :P

Also if anyone is wondering, you don't need an iOS account. You don't even need the FB app on your phone.
    You can play from you mobile browser (at least it worked for me using Chrome on mobile).
    (just saying this because I already saw several people complain about stuff like this in the FB post comments...)
    I am an iOS player who does not have FB so any instructions would be greatly appreciated.

I was getting excited about it, and then while waiting for it the colonseum took a crap on me again. I'm betting that even though we keep telling them they are trying to run too much crap at once this is just one more straw to pile on the camel.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    Doesn't seem to work on Firefox (mobile). I can click the first button, select CA, then zilch.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    I wish I had a cellphone now
    What about a tablet?
    Last edited by dayrep; 12-24-2018 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I am an iOS player who does not have FB so any instructions would be greatly appreciated.
    Hmm you don't need the FB app but I think you do need a FB account though :/ (even though I don't think you necessarily need a CA account tied to the FB account, because they rely on the army code you will give to send you the rewards afterwards - so maybe you can try "connecting" with someone else's FB account).

Try going to this link directly:
    https://events.gaeamobile.com/christmas2018#home
    But I think it won't work without FB. Let us know.

Wink Winter Holiday Gift

New freebies for everyone. A new banner appeared:

Winter Holiday Gift
    Limited time from Dec. 24 to Dec. 26

Free Roll X1 Full Stamina Potion X1 Refine crystal X5
    Do you want to pay 0 fp to buy this pack?
    Purchase

Tried it out of boredom and it let me check in just fine. WhenI try to do the snowballer thing I get a big blue screen though.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

I do not have a FB account. So i am left out on this. To bad. I would love the free goodies. Well if Gaea wants to give me some my army code is A26200.