Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum Problem

Default Colosseum Problem

Why do I have to keep fighting the same battles I won when people magically come back to life and it erases my last few hits ... and that after waiting forever just to get in a hit?

It pretty much makes the Colosseum useless.

Is anyone else pissed off at that?

well most of those that do try to battle in it are.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bagot View Post
    Why do I have to keep fighting the same battles I won when people magically come back to life and it erases my last few hits ... and that after waiting forever just to get in a hit?

It pretty much makes the Colosseum useless.

Is anyone else pissed off at that?
    yes Bill i get the same thing. also i keep getting in the middle of a battle"your are not part of this battle" then i am stuck and cannot rejoin or do anything in Colosseum. i have lost point also not counting. 4 battles i know that i either won or lost but got zero points for them even though i only had 200 rank points so i was not over the limit. i have a feeling this Beta is going to last a long time.

Yeah, I was at 5900 out of 6000 and set off a Colosseum Battle ... I came back after it was over and I was at ... 5900 out of 6000 points.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bagot View Post
    Yeah, I was at 5900 out of 6000 and set off a Colosseum Battle ... I came back after it was over and I was at ... 5900 out of 6000 points.
    i think i found out that to collect the points you have to be able to press the back button. i do not think there is an auto collect anymore. but lets hope i am wrong

yeah i had already been experiencing it since the start of arena. took me the whole 15 mins to finish a non-battling opponent bec my hit/scores doesnt get any higher even i see that my attack had posted. which is really sucks in two reason (1) too many clicking/too much time consuming and (2) seriously, opponent have no points which could mean they might just opt in but didnt bother to attack (or probably their points are getting subtracted too) but shouldnt that mean lesser "buggy" in colleseum.

i would turn this table upside down and rage quit in CA forum, if this "revert" back happen to my arena points..
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

I've only joined Colosseum a handful of times since Arena started. I can't give it my full attention. More blue ball in Colosseum too which doesn't help when attacking and meanwhile over in Arena everybody spies your weaker toon. When Colosseum started I gave up on us getting Arena as I didn't think they'd over lap 2 main events which require different game play.

The first week was really bad and I quit in frustration after a few days.

Then I learn the points reset each week so I lost out on 5 SP. So now I put up with the mess just to get my 5 SP.

I don’t think I will be getting the Time Keeper anytime soon.

youre points in shop do not reset each week. just save up for a few weeks and you got the Time Keeper.
    you do not even have to battle to get him. just enter single and let the other players get frustratet about the game play.
    come back later and repeat. to you reach you week max.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    youre points in shop do not reset each week. just save up for a few weeks and you got the Time Keeper.
    you do not even have to battle to get him. just enter single and let the other players get frustrated about the game play.
    come back later and repeat. to you reach you week max.
    Other players do get frustrated at the lame-Os who won't or can't fight.
    BTW: someone else mentioned you don't get points if you don't hit the back button. So good luck with that.