Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colosseum Problem

You DO get points just fine, just by entering and without actually fighting.
    First week i've reached my weekly cap WITHOUT fighting.
    Previous weeks, i tried fighting whenever i could, but couldnt reach same cap.
    I also experienced me raising at ranks, without fighting.

In my case, apart from horrible un-gameplay, during first Colosseum timezone i'm at work and at the second, i'm sleeping.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

luck? i got the time keeper,in 3 weeks doing this :-) and like everbody else i tryed playing this feature the first week it was out. i gave up on it after that. now i just log in at let god sort it out ;-) and get my points that way(win/lose does not matter,but i am not an complet aashat,so i leave up good def.loadout),no fuzz /no button spamming/no reset,just pure point gain.
    game must even work better for the other 9 players in the battle,as i am never spamming the action button.
    Last edited by hansa; 12-22-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by c.lee.r View Post
    i think i found out that to collect the points you have to be able to press the back button. i do not think there is an auto collect anymore. but lets hope i am wrong
    The back button does not always exist after battle completed, it just send me back to the page to choice 'single' or 'team'.
    I really like to review the battle logs after battle completed, but I couldn't.
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.

Bronze maxes out at 3100 points a week, platinum maxed at 7200, this seems to be a permanent feature,. I am using the extra points I collect by maintaining platinum to buy enhance crystals, I like to think that long term this will have a positive effect on my build relative to the General player base.

5. Default

The spinning blue orbs of disappointment have finished my desire to play colosseum. Nothing like spending five minutes trying to hit, just to realize you have already been stunned.

6. Default

I spent maybe an hour and a half today on it. get a back button and it counts, get a dark screen and the battle did not count. now I have time to kill on it, retired, but it gets frustrating - no idea how to make sure you get a back button, tried switching from enemy team to mine at the end, dark screen. hitting, dark screen, back button will not just appear when it is over