Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Arena XI Trade Essense bonus

  1. Default Arena XII Trade Essence bonus

    Is the Trade Essence bonus working? Specifically, was it working properly on Day 1 of the Arena.
    With an 18% bonus from Conquest Battle, plus 10% for being at the top guild rank. Does 4,960 (+/- 10) seem right?

    If not, how would you suggest I raise the issue.

    Many Thanks
    Last edited by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ; 12-18-2018 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Incorrect title; should have be Arena XII not XI

  2. Default

    i dont think it was working , i see no different for trade bonus before or after arena start just as you stated
    we are looking active player , we own 5 LOM each day to max crystals.wood.iron + 15% monster damage\essence trading bonus for you.

    wall post my profile if you wish to join guild.
    https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...00008300981091

  3. #3

    Default

    You'll have to wait until Arena is over to get the bonus.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    You'll have to wait until Arena is over to get the bonus.
    Is this a recent change? Didn't think it used to be the case a few arenas back. Ho Hum, will need to start restocking damage essences which I've saved for the Arena or Chaos campaigns.

  5. #5

    Default

    The essence and damage bonus is a reward. You don't get rewards until it's over.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    The essence and damage bonus is a reward. You don't get rewards until it's over.
    That is not true, the damage bonus were removed 1st day, and add back 2nd. I forgot arena till I attack monster, coz the damage bonus gone...

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    The essence and damage bonus is a reward. You don't get rewards until it's over.

    It always seemed like an active bonus and then stayed fixed once the Arena was over. I do recall trading at higher monster damage rather than essence trading which came in much later

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Suen View Post
    That is not true, the damage bonus were removed 1st day, and add back 2nd. I forgot arena till I attack monster, coz the damage bonus gone...
    That's fundamental (trade bonus or monster damage bonus). One to let go, but worth remembering.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ View Post
    With an 18% bonus from Conquest Battle, plus 10% for being at the top guild rank. Does 4,960 (+/- 10) seem right?
    It is not right. It is 5120. => 4000 * (1 + 18% + 10%)
    I just traded few hours ago.
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •