Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Vivian promo is not visible on all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by mcdunne View Post
    Level 2295 and I see the latest promo. But then again I did not purchase the Hera promo. I have a feeling if you did then you don't see the latest promo since Hera is taking the spot where the Vivian promo would be. Just a guess.
    There are been many reports (on Discord) that indicate the issue has nothing to do with the Hera promo.
    Also, the Hera promo was a "card" on the right (like the Colosseum "card") while the Vivian promo is a full width banner (like the Chaos promo pack - and I was seeing both the chaos and the hera promo a few days ago).

2. Default

I put a ticket in and their reply was that there was no issue with the promo. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    I put a ticket in and their reply was that there was no issue with the promo. GG
    If there is no issue, then it would be nice if they could explain why only some people can buy it while others can't.

I only buy promos since they are better values. If the promo shows up at some point, I'll buy it. If it doesn't, I'll wait until the next one.

There used to be a previous Vivian promo, right?
    Could be accounts that bought the old one, cant buy the new one?
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

5. Default

Did not but hera scam..did buy last Vivian promo and cannot see current one..guessing that is the glitch also. No worries..I can keep my $$
    Last edited by Frodo; 12-18-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    What was the email address you used because I need to send a ticket myself.

7. Default

I just assumed it was only available for the folks who didn't purchase it 2 weeks or so ago.

The banner showed up and all is peaceful again.