Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game unplayable

80 stam wasted trying to join 100v100

Did gaea sell the game to bethesda?

Seriously. Having Colosseum and Arena live at the same time is a bad idea. Arena tokens take a lifetime to spend and Colosseum is insane. I will opt into it just to get some honor points but won't be battling until this gets resolved. Blue swirls were bad enough but the switches back and forth in time make actually battling rather pointless.

I blame that ---> From Arena Rules: "Defensive victories also count!" Way to go Gaea...
    Encourage the cheaters to go Eternal Vanguard for free and flood the game with thousands of scripts running 24/7.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    Using tokens in Conquest is taking 20-30 seconds per token.
    Edit: Using a stopwatch it is averaging 27 seconds to use one token
    Chimæra

Arena has infected every part of this game. There is lag was bad before arena, but now it's unbearable.
    Last edited by John944615; 12-18-2018 at 12:13 AM.

6. Default

Nice to have all the extra battles as Colosseum & Arena on top of existing 100x 10x classic and such
    but not worth the time to play any of them as you spend more time watching the blue swirley ball and unable to battle. What a pain in the a%s...

When damage dealt to enemies, and personal activity points, go back in time "even by waiting patiently for each single action to happen, and no mashing", in 100vs, then it's really screwed up.
    Seriously.
    This is not a lag in receiving data, the data itself of the battle status reverts back.

Even entering monsters, I'm sincerely afraid at this point that some of my loot doesn't add up to the total, when collected. It already happened to have to join a monster twice (after the 10 stamina was actually spent and dealt a damage), so...
    Last edited by Ryugirox; 12-18-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Even the magical world of Valeria has proverbs. Here's a saying:
    5 billion damage a day
    Keeps the bad luck away.

This is 2018 and I have the fastest cable internet connection available, but I feel like I'm playing on a 14.4K modem. Fix the game or get rid of some of these battles that are slowing this game up so much. AND NEVER DO ARENA AGAIN because it makes those who don't even play arena suffer through this bs. AND you guys never deal with the scripters in this game which makes the play so much worse for the actual human players.
    Last edited by John944615; 12-19-2018 at 04:49 AM.

This site can’t be reached
    webback.castleagegame.com took too long to respond.

No problem till now, but FB is down now.
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............
    Red Reign https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...786_1339201174

Quote Originally Posted by jjtvdl View Post
    This site can’t be reached
    webback.castleagegame.com took too long to respond.

No problem till now, but FB is down now.
    Well that was only for a short while, just long enough to mess up with the ending of 100s and GB :P
    All is not Law and Process, there is also Being and Consciousness. ...............
    Red Reign https://apps.facebook.com/castle_age...786_1339201174