Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena XII Tracking Thread -- Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    I don't want to think about my spending, but it is nothing compared to many. For the first 1-2 years I did not spend much if ever, then I spent a lot more, then I settled into promo packs if I thought there was value. Over 9 years and 2 months it is likely $3K. I prefer to play with natural regen, as I like the need for patience to make my goals. I bought the most recent promo pack even though I was already sitting on 850 FPs, but I liked the content. I say I am not a strong wall in that my raw BSI is below 10 at lvl 13XX, and the strong ones are well above that since they did not add to health and LSI like me. I have added 422 SPs to health, and ninja chicken has added none. I have added 2400+ SPs to LSI and there are people still at probably 1500 below that. They take the hit on refills, and ensure they do not waste LSI natural regen.

I think puppy is being evasive and does not want to answer from the multiple choices presented to him.

You are right though, this game has a way of suckering many of us into spending a lot more than when we first started playing, or intended to go this long. For myself, my spending exploded when I decided to complete Burritos gears. That along with chaos gems drove up my leveling speed, as well as the hole in my wallet. When this year end, I will call an end to the spending madness, regardless how attractive the promo is. There are not many "fun" objectives left in CA for me. What is left as fun factor can be done via either moderate spending on limited basis or f2p. To start off, I decided to not race with the crazy kids in EV for this round.

Merry Christmas to you puppy.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 12-25-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    I think puppy is being evasive and does not want to answer from the multiple choices presented to him.

You are right though, this game has away suckering many of us into spending a lot more than when we first started playing or intended to go this long. For myself, my spending exploded when I decided to complete Burritos gears. That along with chaos gems drove up my leveling speed as well as the hole in my wallet. When this year end, I will call an end to the spending madness, regardless how attractive the promo is. There are not many "fun" objectives left in CA for me. What is left as fun factor can be done via either moderate spending on limited basis or f2p. To start off, I decided to not race with the crazy kids in EV for this round.

Merry Christmas to you puppy.
    What is burritos gears?

169100 hero, next hit 169195 legend
    Remember, if I was in your guild, you'd probably like me

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    What is burritos gears?
    What monster in CA with a name that rhyme (or almost rhyme) with burritos?

5. Default

191.800 > legend

6. Default

legend at 191,500

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    I don't want to think about my spending, but it is nothing compared to many. For the first 1-2 years I did not spend much if ever, then I spent a lot more, then I settled into promo packs if I thought there was value. Over 9 years and 2 months it is likely $3K. I prefer to play with natural regen, as I like the need for patience to make my goals. I bought the most recent promo pack even though I was already sitting on 850 FPs, but I liked the content. I say I am not a strong wall in that my raw BSI is below 10 at lvl 13XX, and the strong ones are well above that since they did not add to health and LSI like me. I have added 422 SPs to health, and ninja chicken has added none. I have added 2400+ SPs to LSI and there are people still at probably 1500 below that. They take the hit on refills, and ensure they do not waste LSI natural regen.
    Yeah. Very hard to make comparisons when there are so many differences in time and money spent. I'd still say that, overall, your build is impressive. And I've gone against you in squads enough to know that you have a pretty strong smiting alliance, so you could have devoted more resources to your defensive gens but developed dawn instead. At the least, your build is much more versatile than than a typical wall and I'm sure you still bounce a ton of people well past your level.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    What monster in CA with a name that rhyme (or almost rhyme) with burritos?
    Spicy ourborritos?

8. Default

Please fill in first page for Legend :

yesterday:
    Quote Originally Posted by bliiy View Post
    legend at around 168,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    169100 hero, next hit 169195 legend
    today :
    Quote Originally Posted by bliiy View Post
    legend at 191,500
    Last edited by ken88; 12-25-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post

Spicy ourborritos?
    Yes on the monster, and yes on that puppy being tough build.

On the other note, even though I am not going for EV this time, I took a look at the spreadsheet for this arena and saw the insane gap difference between EV and AV ranks. In the estimates, it takes nearly 3X the amount of AV points for EV points cut-off. This has to be the worse arena. I am glad that I decided to chill this time, and donate my arena points to guildmates and close friends instead, in my naked loadout whenever I see them on arena list.
    Last edited by Dokkōdō; 12-25-2018 at 04:06 PM.

191,475 < Legend cutoff < 191,575