Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena XII Tracking Thread -- Hi Everyone

And yes, the Ninja Chicken has been around forever as a guy who prides himself for figuring out the best way to excel within the rules without spending money ... and it works.

He's not just a Johnny come lately cutting corners. He's worked for years to get where he is.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Extreme wall builds are not enough in this game due to:
    (A) generals can now reach 8*
    (B) alliance of 8* generals (for example it is much easier to get Van Nathan to 8* than to get Kath to 8* so if I had a 8* Van Nathan, my alliance would be Kath - Van Nathan - Hera).
    (C) the introduction of chaos gem with legendary buffs
    (D) the introduction of enhance crystals

This affects equally to wall VS any other build. Either you have quite a limited knowledge of the game (there are better examples to support your claim), or your intention is not to make a proper analysis. Which one would be?

Any Hero to Legend guys?

4. Default

legend at around 168,000

Quote Originally Posted by kiknchikn View Post
    You must not be much of a pvp build and definitely not a wall build if you think your suggestion was a good or fair one. I’m an extreme wall build and I rely on legit bounces to stay AV every arena.
    I'm not calling anyone a cheater - I just want to know if it's possible to get a free AV, and what defensive points a wall build can expect from legit bounces. Even if we assume that a wall is challenged once daily by all 1,000 legend opponents (most below hero aren't too active in arena and I'm assuming they probably won't hit an AV around their level) and they all bounce, that's 10,000 defensive points per day. Add that to the 28,800 daily offensive points available (assuming hitting another AV and no misses), that brings us to 38,800 points per day which is below the 42k-43k that AV seems to move. So is a free AV achieveable? And has any wall build actually tracked the amount of defensive points they get per day? (I'm a cannon and I only get around 500-1000 points when I sleep - I don't check that frequently since i'm not expecting many defensive points anyway).

Like I said - not calling anyone out - just curious since I will never get lots of bounce points. And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the forumites!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post
    I'm not calling anyone a cheater - I just want to know if it's possible to get a free AV, and what defensive points a wall build can expect from legit bounces. Even if we assume that a wall is challenged once daily by all 1,000 legend opponents (most below hero aren't too active in arena and I'm assuming they probably won't hit an AV around their level) and they all bounce, that's 10,000 defensive points per day. Add that to the 28,800 daily offensive points available (assuming hitting another AV and no misses), that brings us to 38,800 points per day which is below the 42k-43k that AV seems to move. So is a free AV achieveable? And has any wall build actually tracked the amount of defensive points they get per day? (I'm a cannon and I only get around 500-1000 points when I sleep - I don't check that frequently since i'm not expecting many defensive points anyway).

Like I said - not calling anyone out - just curious since I will never get lots of bounce points. And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the forumites!
    I'm fairly sure that when someone bounces on you, you get 100 points, not 10. You do however only lose the 10 when bouncing yourself. I think at least.

Quote Originally Posted by John944615 View Post
    Since you are a wall build, I doubt you can beat many level 7s and 8s if any. And if you think i'm going to believe that the number of points you get from every arena goes up from bounces, you are barking up the wrong tree. And to claim you have over 260,000 points off bounces this arena is complete bs because the number of AV points any given person sees is limited. Every arena, I see the same 15-20 AVs so i know which ones I can beat and which ones I can't. You showed your hand as a scripter. As for pvp build, it's not the best, but I have a very decent bsi.
    When did he claim to get 260K points off of bounces? All I saw him write was that he depends on bounces for AV rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Extreme wall builds are not enough in this game
    Not enough for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bagot View Post
    And yes, the Ninja Chicken has been around forever as a guy who prides himself for figuring out the best way to excel within the rules without spending money ... and it works.

He's not just a Johnny come lately cutting corners. He's worked for years to get where he is.
    NC has spent money on the game. As a high BSI low attack build, you have to spend to get something like the Dracolich Gauntlet, which he has. I also didn't see him say he was doing AV for free. I am not sure it is possible anymore, but if it is, his build and activity level would be one that could do it with points from bounces.

Quote Originally Posted by The Resurrection View Post
    I'm fairly sure that when someone bounces on you, you get 100 points, not 10. You do however only lose the 10 when bouncing yourself. I think at least.
    You lose 10 when you lose, when you bounce someone you gain what you would based upon the other person's rank, so it could be 100, 95, 105, etc. I have tracked bounce points in the past arenas, and am doing this one casually and not tracking in detail. In the last 30 minutes I have received 490 points from bounces, and my IGN name has not changed, so some people are intentionally not hitting me.

Edit - while editing this post I received another 85 points from a bounce
    Last edited by thomasj8; 12-24-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Chimæra

8. Default

into warrior 22,300

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post

The problem is you assume too many things not logically:
    - Heroes do not challenge AV: why not, maybe is your own strategy, but in my case, if I can beat a target of 100+ points I would hit for sure.
    - Heroes are not active enough so they don´t count: To be at hero you need to use all your tokens in around 15-16h a day. Gladiators need to be fully active 8-9h a day to maintain rank. There is change they bounce right .
    - 28800 natural regen daily points. Is a bit higher than that if you attack higher ranks and have the appropriate general.

Total number of players in arena is around 20K. Any of those ranks can bounce. The number of bounces you may get depends highly in how attractive you are as a target, and how strong you are. For example I won´t even try a target of level 4K, regardless of their rank, because the chances I bounce are big. However I see a target 500 ranked higher than me.... I will hit even if I would be swordsman and that target AV.
    Last edited by namaxe; 12-24-2018 at 04:46 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post

You lose 10 when you lose, when you bounce someone you gain what you would based upon the other person's rank, so it could be 100, 95, 105, etc. I have tracked bounce points in the past arenas, and am doing this one casually and not tracking in detail. In the last 30 minutes I have received 490 points from bounces, and my IGN name has not changed, so some people are intentionally not hitting me.

Edit - while editing this post I received another 85 points from a bounce [/FONT]
    Yeah, that was the point I was making. The guy doing the math about bounces I think was basing it off getting approx 10 for a bounce (rank dependent) but obviously its much more