Uncommon
    Memnon

Common
    Aggressive Hero Potion

Uncommon
    Memnon

Epic
    Succubus Nightmare

You have created Common Defensive Crystal Of Fire Protection through alchemy!
    +42 To Fire Resistance
    +1.148% Defensive General Boost
    -27 Energy to +59 Defense
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

Nice roll Wimsta, I got Odin with my roll.

Oh, man. All I got was Lucius enough to promote to 3 star and common rolls (split amongst Nightmare and Vanguard chests)

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Itís not pompous. Itís high order math.
    The math is the easy part. I can get free interns to do that, and this type of analysis and model development will largely be done by IA soon. All this thread did is report data (for the most part), which people were tracking in many other places too. Thank you Bill!
    Chimśra

Don't forget to report your final rank/score so we can determine final cutoffs!

Many reported it after Arena ended but before the last rank update which happened 5 hours later, so these can't be used.

Edit: Also Bill you can update the first page of your thread with:

Day 10:
    238,635 => Hero
    238,720 => Legend

Day 8:
    "Hit AV just now. 347k"

Thanks for your work btw
    Last edited by gogoo; 12-30-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Hero 233,065
    No refills just 50 hits 2-3 times a day, skanky prizes didn't make it worth trying for any higher level really, and it was holiday time - food, family'n'friends beats clicks any day

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help this Arena. I had to travel due to a death in the family, and couldn't make a spreadsheet before I left. I tried using my phone, but it's a small screen, and I kept making mistakes, so *shrug*

I just saw the messages in my inbox. Thank you for the offers, gentlemen. When I finally get hold of a laptop, I'll arrange for you (and Bill, of course ��) to go thru the spreadsheet mechanics.

I hope that all of you managed to get the tiers you aimed for and had fun. Take care and have a great 2019, all ��

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help this Arena. I had to travel due to a death in the family, and couldn't make a spreadsheet before I left. I tried using my phone, but it's a small screen, and I kept making mistakes, so *shrug*

I just saw the messages in my inbox. Thank you for the offers, gentlemen. When I finally get hold of a laptop, I'll arrange for you (and Bill, of course ��) to go thru the spreadsheet mechanics.

I hope that all of you managed to get the tiers you aimed for and had fun. Take care and have a great 2019, all ��
    No apologies needed! You did help us a lot until now and it is much appreciated.