Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena XII Tracking Thread -- Hi Everyone

Merry Christmas everyone.

For anyone around here, does anyone have an Alpha update?

Thanks

Some huge drops in Swordsman, Warrior ... and even Gladiator.

That means 85% of the people aren't as interested ... but the top 6% ... sorry guys, that's higher than ever.

3. Default

I am legend and at 252,100 so av is above that

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bagot View Post
    Thanks for tall the great numbers, guys.

It's letting us fill in everything except Eternal on a daily basis.

Do any of you guys have access to Eternal numbers? We had a couple earlier on. Anyone still have someone in their guild who can update them?

Thanks
    Unfortunately I had fallen off from Arena radar... was afk most of the time since well, basically it's christmas, and i had tons of christmas party i had attended since 23rd.

so think i lost around hmmm, more or less 48hrs worth of tokens, since who still want to open CA and see blue orbs when they're already drunk right?

fortunately for me i had done some heavy spending on the first day(s) so was able to afford some time off...

Quote Originally Posted by Dokkōdō View Post
    On the other note, even though I am not going for EV this time, I took a look at the spreadsheet for this arena and saw the insane gap difference between EV and AV ranks. In the estimates, it takes nearly 3X the amount of AV points for EV points cut-off. This has to be the worse arena. I am glad that I decided to chill this time, and donate my arena points to guildmates and close friends instead, in my naked loadout whenever I see them on arena list.
    Well, fortunately, AV ranks had slowed (compared to EV)... but yeah, those EV ranks may had way toooo much on their plate...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bagot View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone.

For anyone around here, does anyone have an Alpha update?

Thanks
    idk, but im sitting at 550k and currently AV rank... probably those crazy rich EV's are around 1.5M

Though i also would like to know the current and estimated safe zones for AV rank

Quote Originally Posted by Needcoffee View Post
    I'm not calling anyone a cheater - I just want to know if it's possible to get a free AV, /snip/
    honestly for wall builds im quite curious myself as well, my build is not that good so i also loose some of my arena points (not a lot bec. im not really that squishy) but for my build to be in AV rank, i had to do some a bit of spending, plus another round of spending if i decided to be afk/sleep.

im currently AV rank, and my budget for this arena is around 500fps (this figure is my extreme budget, hoping not to spend this much tbh)
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

191465 hero 191550 legend and Hi Dani
    Remember, if I was in your guild, you'd probably like me

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Z View Post
    191465 hero 191550 legend and Hi Dani
    Whats Up Mike tickle attack.

Merry Christmas to you and your family...
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

7. Default

I just went from Warrior to Gladiator at 57,850.

8. Default

Wow.

Some folks are getting serious with catching up. I just lost 410 points in an hour. lol

9. Default

Crossed to Legend at 214,320

For yesterday AV cutoff, someone wrote in Discord:

"Hit AV just now. 347k"