Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena XII Tracking Thread -- Hi Everyone

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    The people that were supplying me the EV numbers got pissy about me sharing them and ceased with the info, they claimed some bs about "muh EV rank and inflation"
    lol

It's as if hiding their numbers will prevent inflation.
    Last edited by dayrep; 12-24-2018 at 05:20 AM.

2. Default

I currently have 188,000 pts and I'm still Legend.

3. Default

Gladiator -> Hero @ 119,700

307,455 AV crossover

Quote Originally Posted by kiknchikn View Post
    You must not be much of a pvp build and definitely not a wall build if you think your suggestion was a good or fair one. Iím an extreme wall build and I rely on legit bounces to stay AV every arena.
    Extreme wall builds are not enough in this game due to:
    (A) generals can now reach 8*
    (B) alliance of 8* generals (for example it is much easier to get Van Nathan to 8* than to get Kath to 8* so if I had a 8* Van Nathan, my alliance would be Kath - Van Nathan - Hera).
    (C) the introduction of chaos gem with legendary buffs
    (D) the introduction of enhance crystals

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Extreme wall builds are not enough in this game due to:
    (A) generals can now reach 8*
    (B) alliance of 8* generals (for example it is much easier to get Van Nathan to 8* than to get Kath to 8* so if I had a 8* Van Nathan, my alliance would be Kath - Van Nathan - Hera).
    (C) the introduction of chaos gem with legendary buffs
    (D) the introduction of enhance crystals
    which applies on wall builds too....
    Last edited by ken88; 12-24-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ken88 View Post
    which applies on wall builds too....
    Walls that are spenders. It’s not cheap getting a 8* Oracle general; I still have 6* generals but I have the FP ready when the copies show up in Mystic Emporium.

My point is extreme wall builds by itself is not enough.

8. Default

I got your point. I just don't see how other type of builds have an advantage in getting your points A, B and D without being spenders..
    Don't compare builds where one is not allowed to spend but others are. Spending is a key factor.

Quote Originally Posted by ken88 View Post
    I got your point. I just don't see how other type of builds have an advantage in getting your points A, B and D without being spenders..
    Don't compare builds where one is not allowed to spend but others are. Spending is a key factor.
    I have EVERY RIGHT to make comparisons. You have every right to disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    The people that were supplying me the EV numbers got pissy about me sharing them and ceased with the info, they claimed some bs about "muh EV rank and inflation"
    Unfortunately I can see that. The more it's advertised where the cutoff is, the more people who might think they have a shot and go for it.

It would just be nice to do it because it's fun for everyone. But when you're that focused that you're in Eternal, you may not think that way. ;-(