Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena XII Tracking Thread -- Hi Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by John944615 View Post
    Defensive wins are exactly what is taking people up in points. A person can get several thousand defensive points an hour. From one account losing, the defending account can get between 650 an hour if they are still at brawler or 700 points an hour if they move up to swordsman. That means in a 24 hour script or manually inputting the account, that person can get around 16,800 points per account per day. And many people use multiple accounts and some scripters have upwards to 10 accounts losing to their account every day. It's no work for them as the program does it all for them. Do you really think that all these server problems (blue balls) we've experienced over the years has been from more features or more people playing the game. I know when I joined the game, there were over 20 million players in the game and the guild battles didn't have any tripping or blue balls with 20 million people playing. It's the scripts that keep bombarding the game in battles, monsters, and arena which cause all these server problems. I also see a lot of people in AV who don't buy favor points, so I don't think they are spending at least $45 worth of favor points every two days. People who never spend on the game all of sudden are going to spend over $500 to get to AV for a piece of equipment that is worthless without the general? And people who never spend who are going to spend thousands to get a general? That makes no sense.
    I'm not disputing your point, but someone taking that amount of DPs should easily be identifiable and investigatable by the devs to confirm what they are doing. If they're not prepared to do that .... it's lame. That doesn't justify removing defensive points (which stand out like a sore thumb when abused). I also know of people who find their minis in arena then farm them continuously. that's also easily identifiable but stands out a bit less unless they start examining IPs. The DPs doesn't really require much effort at all to check. In the end they don't care as long as they get the money, same for every owner of CA. It doesn't even require much justification from the devs, hey you were hit 3,000 times by the same acct and they lost every time (5 pts per win since let's assume at the top tiers they're not going to be able to sustain an account spending all it's effort losing within a couple of ranks. We also found 4 other accounts that did exactly the same thing.
    Last edited by Raf_thfc; 12-23-2018 at 01:15 AM.
    0DA855

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    I'm putting my minis into the arena for you guys to easily beat up, so don't say I never give anything to the community.
    Thank you fren, if you see me hit me carefully

3. Default

Gladiator -> Hero @ 103,245

crossed over to AV at 264,595

5. Default

146040 crossed to legend

Quote Originally Posted by Raf_thfc View Post
    I'm not disputing your point, but someone taking that amount of DPs should easily be identifiable and investigatable by the devs to confirm what they are doing. If they're not prepared to do that .... it's lame. That doesn't justify removing defensive points (which stand out like a sore thumb when abused). I also know of people who find their minis in arena then farm them continuously. that's also easily identifiable but stands out a bit less unless they start examining IPs. The DPs doesn't really require much effort at all to check. In the end they don't care as long as they get the money, same for every owner of CA. It doesn't even require much justification from the devs, hey you were hit 3,000 times by the same acct and they lost every time (5 pts per win since let's assume at the top tiers they're not going to be able to sustain an account spending all it's effort losing within a couple of ranks. We also found 4 other accounts that did exactly the same thing.
    There was a person who blatantly said that all he did was run scripts the entire arena with 5 or 6 accounts and the developers did nothing about that either. if people really want defensive points, make it so that you can't get defensive points unless it's a loss by someone in your rank or higher. I highly doubt many people will spend money to accounts to get to AV just to start losing to another account, although possible. When i say possible, I mean those who have enough in excess in AV can start losing to their friends which is probably what partially drives the surge in the final day. Also, by not taking away defensive points, people will probably claim it's not their account and it's not their fault if someone loses to them thousands of times. As always, unless there is definitive proof, the developers will do nothing about it, so eliminate the possibility of doubt by removing it altogether. We know that there are dead people playing even though it's against the terms of service because people take over the accounts. We know that people buy and sell accounts and the developers did nothing about it because they needed to see a receipt of purchase even though many people have said they know that an account was sold.
    Last edited by John944615; 12-23-2018 at 10:43 AM.

There was a person who blatantly said that all he did was run scripts the entire arena with 5 or 6 accounts and the developers did nothing about that either. if people really want defensive points, make it so that you can't get defensive points unless it's a loss by someone in your rank or higher. I highly doubt many people will spend money to accounts to get to AV just to start losing to another account, although possible. When i say possible, I mean those who have enough in excess in AV can start losing to their friends which is probably what partially drives the surge in the final day.
    I like the idea but think one or 2 ranks below you or higher would suffice

Shouldn't we leave this thread for tracking purposes only and use the others to provide feedback?

For the sake of order

You must not see a lot of AV or EV target lists in arena
    You must not be much of a pvp build and definitely not a wall build if you think your suggestion was a good or fair one. Iím an extreme wall build and I rely on legit bounces to stay AV every arena.
    Fear the Legendary Ninja Poultry.
    The Ninja Poultry laughs at you.

103,030 hero crossover