Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Arena XII is live!

1. Default

any1 notice, while yr toon is gaining XP, but yr gen used in Arena is losing XP

Quote Originally Posted by barathor View Post
    but, at the same time, i imagine scripters taking profit from 40 accounts instead of 1 and there goes that solution
    edit. Wrong quote. I suck.
    Last edited by The Reaper; 12-25-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Edit: on a side note, yesterday I faced the first 4 star Malekus I've ever seen. Such a beast... at least I lost against a mighty general!
    I hope it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by leebs View Post
    any1 notice, while yr toon is gaining XP, but yr gen used in Arena is losing XP
    I'm pretty sure that's not true.
    The number displayed is the XP remaining before reaching next level, so when you earn general XP, this number decreases. That may have misled you.
    Last edited by gogoo; 12-25-2018 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    I hope it was me.
    The owner's name was Cheating Alt, I don't know if it was you or not. Whoever it was, I felt jealous for tiny moment

Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    The owner's name was Cheating Alt, I don't know if it was you or not. Whoever it was, I felt jealous for tiny moment
    That is actually a fellow guild mate haha.

My level 1003 Guildmate, Sin, says that 95% of the time when he enters Arena to use tokens, he is already dead or of low health. Can it be someone is scripting him and he gets hit as soon as he gets new health? I have noticed that he is also one that is hit hardest in LOM defense (other than our low levels) and we do have other high levels that are squishy compared to him and they do better. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Mike View Post
    My level 1003 Guildmate, Sin, says that 95% of the time when he enters Arena to use tokens, he is already dead or of low health. Can it be someone is scripting him and he gets hit as soon as he gets new health? I have noticed that he is also one that is hit hardest in LOM defense (other than our low levels) and we do have other high levels that are squishy compared to him and they do better. :P
    I think being at 0 life is more common than having any life left. That said, it could be sripting, but it could also be he is known as "defeatable" and people goes on and on over him. I used to have a list of people I could beat on each of the top guilds and carefully tracked name changes; now I don't care that much and I happen to lose several times against the same target, as I said somewhere else.
    Tell your friend to improve (if possible) his/her defensive loadout, or at least make it seem stronger (you know, a Kath first discourages attacks more than a Barbarus does, even if the latest is way more leveled and/or starred)

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Mike View Post
    Also note it doesn't matter if your guildmate has zero health, they can use their tokens just fine in Arena.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

is this gb? or just someone using his name?

Ⴚんσֆt ɮℜotσƈσʆ ...

he's lvl 5k so pretty sure someone in here knows him.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.