Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arena XII is live!

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, or has had the same issue, but ever since Arena went live, everything else on CA, especially the Web3 platform, has become very slow, and that's all the time, not just those hours when there'd be a lot of traffic on the site.

The FB platform hasn't been affected, but Web3 is agonizingly slow in registering player action, apart from glitchy - a monster hunt above threshold was not credited to chaos campaign.

Yes, imagine tens of thousands of Arena actions running in the background 24/7.
    Game will be playable again after Arena ends.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Looking at EV leaderboard rn...

Wondering if the list would be the same if defensive wins did not award any points

I suggest defensive win earn points if and only if higher rank lose to lower rank.
    Everyone is expendables, no matter how important you think you are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Looking at EV leaderboard rn...
    I can't see it. I believe only EV can see it. What does it say?
    Just another Castle Age player
    army code: D422AE

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    I can't see it. I believe only EV can see it. What does it say?
    You’re right — the Dev changed the layout on iOS and removed the EV leaderboard. Maybe now only EV’s can see that leaderboard.

7. Default

Not sure if off topic - but for sake of not opening a new thread does anybody know if MK grants token free hits at arena?

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    You’re right — the Dev changed the layout on iOS and removed the EV leaderboard. Maybe now only EV’s can see that leaderboard.
    I'm pretty sure it has always been this way. At least I'm sure for Arena XI. The first day many people reach EV so many people can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Britzoman View Post
    Not sure if off topic - but for sake of not opening a new thread does anybody know if MK grants token free hits at arena?
    I've seen reported several times (last arena and this arena) that Monkey King works and grants free hits in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Britzoman View Post
    Yes, he does.

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has always been this way. At least I'm sure for Arena XI. The first day many people reach EV so many people can see it.
    On day one, the game wasnít updating the rankings correctly so we had too many EVís and thatís my explanation for the EV button on iOS.

After the 1st day, I got ranked Legend and wasnít able to see the EV button on iOS. However as I got ranked AV late in the night, that EV button re-appeared and listed 75 EVís on the leaderboard (of which, a few were under lvl 700).

I prefer iOS as I can see the number of stars in the defenderís loadout but iOS is almost unplayable these past few days.