Thread: Unable to battle in collosseum

Default Unable to battle in collosseum

Hello it has now been over a week where I am unable to drop tokens in colosseum. I've resorted to literally sitting and watching matches, watching players get 20,000 activity points over a twenty minute period where I cannot get 1 token off and when it actually does seem to work my pathetic 160 activity disappears and it never happened. Clearly it does work for plenty of players and absolutely not for me. It is not my connection or any problems with my computer, laptop, tablet, or my iphone8+. It is not because I'm using FB web 3 or the ios version of CastleAge on my various devices because I've tried them all on every platform and none of them let me drop tokens, IOS version of CA being the absolute worst literally unplayable at all 10 seconds between fake trips and pop-up about not having tokens. I've already given up 100s altogether for the exact same issue. Where exactly should I be going to for help, what exactly is the issue with my account, what exactly should I be putting on my ticket? Does my issue have a resolution? If I can't play, then I guess I will not be able to play anymore until it's fixed, if the answer from them is nothing is wrong I am still left not being able to play, this is a very sad way to go out.
    TheMonkeyKing ☠Ⓦ☠Ⓑ☠ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[61,397,665]!
    200 stamina Ultimate Mode
    Lvl80 5 Star Malekus** Lvl74 6 Star Dolomar Lvl79 5 Star Monkey King

2. Default

I have the same problem everyone in my guild says the same thing. Takes 15 hits for one to actually take then bp's disappear on your next hit

3. Default

Can we have your Army Codes please?

131980 is my army code
    TheMonkeyKing ☠Ⓦ☠Ⓑ☠ landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[61,397,665]!

5. Default

Been unable to fight in the Colosseum for the last 45 mins today. Last battle was at 12:02:16............so 58 minutes of waiting patiently.

Earlier battles have had similar issues as already posted by forumites for the past 2 weeks. Buffs vanish, opponents get back health. Too much to list (and repeat).

Consequences are that I've stopped bothering even playing on the Arena. Happy at Gladiator.

PS. Having already given teh Devs my army code, what is the actual benefit of giving this? Have had no acknowledgement or response to the issues I raised during Week 1 of Colo.
    Last edited by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ; 12-23-2018 at 09:06 PM.

I am still unable to play, not even a little bit of help, thanks tech support. Still unable to play major aspects of the game and ripped off for rewards. It seems you can't actually do anything and you don't want to.