Thread: Colosseum - win battle - but no points for it.

Default Colosseum - win battle - but no points for it.

I won 3 battles in a row, got to 550 from the first, and stayed there with the next two wins, some bug somewher e

Just fought a 10 minute battle, and just like you, no points awarded, and nothing in record.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

This has happened to me on at least 8 occasions now that I've logged. I have submitted tickets for all of it, as I only do this for points, certainly not fun since it doesn't actually work properly. Every day I get an automated update that my ticket is still being looked into. lol

4. Default

How do you submit a ticket. We are playing as a team and losing as a team, but records show we lost twice to the same team we only played against once. I know it was just once as we were only matched once.

Happens very often lately

Things/Actions counting (or not!!) twice happen in every aspect of game.
    Monster hunting, quests(!!), battles (of course), even battle collecting...
    Even without spamming buttons.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

7. Default

This has happened to me also. No points registered for battle result. Actually dont think any registered for the last 2 hours of playing.

Colesseum is a great concept but so frustrating it is not enjoyable.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by savman View Post
    This has happened to me also. No points registered for battle result. Actually dont think any registered for the last 2 hours of playing.

Colesseum is a great concept but so frustrating it is not enjoyable.
    I have been playing CA almost since it started so I know a lot of people (in addition to my guildmates). Virtually everyone I've asked really likes the Colosseum concept. Like the Guild concept well before it, it is very buggy right now. Hopefully, this gets sorted out "on the fly" like most things in CA. I have begun noticing larger numbers of players following the advice of several on this Forum to simply enter battles and then do something else, either in CA or in real life. You collect your points and can easily finish a large number of battles with no aggravation (but no fun, either). I tried this a few times and it certainly works. I even won a couple of times because the people I was teamed with were very strong. I also dutifully send in tickets and they may be helpful although any real two-way communication is non-existent so I can't be sure.

First and going to be LAST fight of the evening colonseum. Once again, no star, no points, no record of the battle. It's crap.
    Shaw landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus, The World Hydra hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[329,413,590]!
    Shaw is conquering the world of Castle Age and has levelled Brakus to 80!
    You are victorious in battle, taking 148 total damage and dealing 6744 total damage to your enemy.

10. Default

Today's record - 5 wins, 1 loss and no honor points. Super.

Edit - OK, I missed the week limit thing, my bad. Although it's a pain.
    Last edited by TimTheWizard; 01-13-2019 at 03:43 PM.