Thread: Bumped off an active Colosseum battle...and unable to join a new one.

1. Default Bumped off an active Colosseum battle...and unable to join a new one.

I just got bumped off a battle which we were going to win (Gold IV)...it stated that "your team are not participating in the battle."

I clicked to join a new one, but it has been/ still is trying to match me up. 7 mins and counting. >>> Which means I'll miss over an hour of today's Colo. I tried switching from web4 to web3. It makes no difference as keep seeing "You are already in the matching queue. Waiting patiently for the battle to start..

2. Default

Resolved, after only a 19 minute wait in the Gold IV league.

3. Default

I'll send this in to let the team know. Sorry about the issues. Can I have your Army Code?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Brotocol View Post
    I'll send this in to let the team know. Sorry about the issues. Can I have your Army Code?
    PM'd you the code. And also lumped on an old issue which I delayed sending to the devs as suggested by our mods.

Thanks GB
    Last edited by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ; 12-10-2018 at 08:41 PM.

5. Default

Booted off mid-battle again (Gold I this time), with a similar message as previously. This time there were plenty of actives on both sides.

You are already in the matching queue

Waiting patiently for the battle to start...
    Last edited by ॐ <Jigz of the Endless> ॐ; 12-17-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Same here, 40 minutes in queue and counting to match for a fight.

Same here Bumped me off an active battle, then said I was matching for over 20 minutes and did nothing. I was eventually able to join another battle and it won't stop popping up "Opponent found, the battle has begun!" with every hit.
    Last edited by thomasj8; 12-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    Chimæra