Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hera's Treasure

Quote Originally Posted by gogoo View Post
    .........however apparently you can only retrieve 5 FP a day.
    Maybe if you buy 300 FP before Dec. 16, the promo will remain on your home screen and you will be able to retrieve 5 FP a day for 30 days. And what happens if you miss a day?
    Yes, that's the sticking point, drip feeding you 5FP per day and not knowing if you could say wait till day 30 and cash the whole lot or have to cash them every day and hope you don't miss a day that screws the whole deal....

I hope devs get better servers with the money they will get from Hera's Treasure.

This seems like strategies used in other games to motivate players to log in daily, but never seen it combined with a purchase....

4. Default

I've seen it combined with a purchase. Just never in this way.

What I have seen is that people purchase the total "gifted" amount that they get rewarded at a highly discounted price rather than as a bonus like this. This discount is offset by the fact that the purchased in game currency is obtained over a long period of time rather than instant.

Usually that is absolutely worth the investment. Here it just seems like they should have just given the FP instantly. If they wanted more people to log in daily then maybe they should do something to make the game worth logging into daily.
    Last edited by Shadow Reaper; 12-10-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

So, if you buy 300 FP on day one, you have to come back for 30 consecutive days and collect 5 FP per day?

6. Default

Ghost please give use clarity on this.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    If they wanted more people to log in daily then maybe they should do something to make the game worth logging into daily.
    They just reset my Demi-Points after ~9-10 years so I get to collect it all again; is that the sort of thing you meant
    Last edited by cat13; 12-11-2018 at 03:24 PM.

8. Default

So is FP the only thing behind each box? No other goodies?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mauricexalvarez View Post
    So is FP the only thing behind each box? No other goodies?
    Just 5fp in each box

where did this go?