Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hera's Treasure

Default Hera's Treasure

Caverns of time pop up, I click on it and it lead me to

Edit* Banner has been corrected to reflect the new event.

Hera's Treasure.

Last edited by Zaturn; 12-11-2018 at 12:40 AM.

i hope there's some items for hera there.
    for the meantime add me 5E51FD and this
    Pls do not hurt me... coz i know someone who knows someone that knows someone who can hurt you.

This is a pass. Gaea can keep their 150 FP’s and I can keep my $45. I just bought the promo orb so not looking to buy FP again until the monthly promo pack for $20.

Now if Gaea sweetens the offer, I might re-consider.

4. Default

Agree, considering most promos give you chest rolls, 50-60 fp, maybe full stam pots, crystals, GC... For 120 FP purchase, this one isn't really worth it unless you have disposable income and aren't concerned if it's a deal or not. That, or if you haven't purchased the original promo and can get both at the same time I suppose it'd be worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle aged View Post
    if you haven't purchased the original promo and can get both at the same time I suppose it'd be worthwhile.
    Oh. I hadn't considered this. Good point.

Still unsure how this promo works though. It says the promo goes until Dec. 16 only, however apparently you can only retrieve 5 FP a day.
    Maybe if you buy 300 FP before Dec. 16, the promo will remain on your home screen and you will be able to retrieve 5 FP a day for 30 days. And what happens if you miss a day?

Edit:
    Anyone knows whether certain days unlock after a certain amount of FP purchased?
    Like for instance if you buy 120 FP would it unlock 12 days?
    Or do you necessarily have to purchase 300 FP otherwise not a single day would unlock?
    Last edited by gogoo; 12-10-2018 at 11:09 AM.

This is the most stupid thing in the history of Castle Age ! The dev spent time and resources to make this rubbish! Why not just giving out the 150 fps at once ! Waste of time ! Waste of resource ! Find some time to develop something more interesting ! This is too stupid ! Even for milking our money, this is in a stupid way which is beyond compare !
    Last edited by mayi; 12-10-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    Do I need to have a signature here? Sorry, but I honestly donít know how to do it!

7. Default

Do the programmers know that's Sylvanna and not Hera?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    Well that's also Hera, they based Hera's artwork on Sylvanas' artwork (or they just used pre-existing artwork, not sure).

https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Hera

https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvanas_(hero)

https://castleage.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvanas

This is a literal cash-only event.

Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandigerbolls View Post
    "- Dude, we got an used picture here"
    "- Nice, new general incoming"

But this was pointed out long ago