Thread: Ruyi Jingu Bang

Default Ruyi Jingu Bang

We need a way to get Monkey King items now that meteorite prizes have changed. Maybe add to different meteorite rewards chests for items? But please don't add to the legendary general chest.

he is not the only general were it is not possible to get 3 the item bonus, some do not even have 3 items you can get.

3. Default

I would like very much if the devs would work on giving all the generals their items. There are a great many options for them to pick, and many way to do it. Doing it through all the different kinds of rewards, alchemy, new monsters, quests, events, even promo packs. We have seen the two items (One for Celesta, and one for Edea,) for the longest time with no way to get them. Make the Demi Gods relevant again. Have the new items do things like banners or gems do. Start gifts again, (make giving easier by letting us edit the gift giving list!!!) You could even do it through the Mystic Emporium.

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    he is not the only general were it is not possible to get 3 the item bonus, some do not even have 3 items you can get.
    Such as Time Keeper, who is now available to everyone to obtain.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

5. Default

You have to get Celesta’s Devotion from Kobo. It’s never been easy to get. It takes a lot of trading to get it. I think Edea is from gifting.

6. Default

Though new gifts in the gifting area would rejuvenate the gifting aspect of the game. As well as a way to edit recipients of gifts!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Confessor View Post
    You have to get Celestaís Devotion from Kobo. Itís never been easy to get. It takes a lot of trading to get it. I think Edea is from gifting.
    No, go look at both before reacting to a post.

8. Default

Sorry that the “one item” mentioned triggered Celesta’s Devotion in my mind! I checked to make sure it was available still. I didn’t know that there were even those other items.... that you failed to mention by name. I will make sure to not respond to anything you say in the future. My apologies.

There are a lot of items I'm sure players would love to get that aren't currently available. Let's hope the dev's come up with some feature to give us a chance to get them.