Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is in favor of seeing extra copies of Deiniara?

1. Default who is in favor of seeing extra copies of Deiniara?

She brings down every alliance, but being the oldest damage general, most people have invested too much time and effort in her to leave her out. Seems like a NO BRAINER to put her into the rewards for some feature...

Isn't that what the promotion orb is for?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

3. Default

theoretically, yes, and that was what inspired the thread, but A)the promotion orb is way too expensive for most players so far and B) the orb will for most be better spent on a chest general. Personally, I would be much more enthusiastic about many of these events if I had a chance at deiniara rather than another copy of wraith king.

So yes to the promotion orb but also yes to working her into all the other promotions. It has always seemed to me to be a glaringly missed opportunity for the devs to capitalize on what the players actually want

As long is not cash-only thing like that promotion orb, I'm in favor of.

They should let all players buy a 2nd copy from same guild shop.

5. Default

She was earned through Guild battles/quests wasnt she?
    So whats the chance of making another guild based option to allow another purchase of her like she originally was

6. Default

I don't think the solution has to be complicated. Offer the promotion orb at a reasonable FP price, and let players use it as they want. If a player wants to spend 1,500 FP to get a 6-star Penelope, who should care?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    Isn't that what the promotion orb is for?
    not all players r rich, some just play for fun, not spend thousands on broken game.

I'm in favor of seeing multiple copies of Deiniara! She could be put into the Mystic mix or even as HINGO said just let us buy them from the guild shop like we do the monthly gen's. I also agree with Revolver Blast that it shouldn't be a promo thing since she isn't one of the best generals. However, she's one of the most versatile generals that can swing between all classes~~that makes her invaluable for sure. I hope they do it

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leebs View Post
    not all players r rich, some just play for fun, not spend thousands on broken game.
    I spend, but I couldn't agree more in some instances! Happy to have the game to play for sure though!

Alan the Humble
    Last edited by alindustrial; 12-06-2018 at 03:38 PM.

no thanks already paid enough for jera