Thread: Cleric Play in Colosseum

1. Angry Cleric Play in Colosseum

Here's a GREAT suggestion for anyone who plays cleric in single battle (or team for that matter). If you are going to play as a cleric, then put cover down on your teammates! Rez on everyone but warriors, fortitude on warriors, keep us clean, and get your mass heal on or change class! I am already tired of being put with clerics who all they do is hide behind Katherine or another defensive general and make ZERO attempt to help their team. If you aren't strong or fast enough to cut it as a cleric, play another class, or go work on your builds/load-outs until you can truly help your team in Colosseum. Too many really bad clerics are making many of us unable to level up or lose points continuously.
    Last edited by MinaHarker; 12-04-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Weird flex but ok.

3. Default

Not fast enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    🐥LoVE💗DuCK💕

4. Default

The servers arent fast enough LOL. Good luck providing support with your one token a minute. Honestly how are people supposed to provide support when you trip 90 times per one token?
    🐥LoVE💗DuCK💕

Quote Originally Posted by MinaHarker View Post
    Here's a GREAT suggestion for anyone who plays cleric in single battle (or team for that matter). If you are going to play as a cleric, then put cover down on your teammates! Rez on everyone but warriors, fortitude on warriors, keep us clean, and get your mass heal on or change class! I am already tired of being put with clerics who all they do is hide behind Katherine or another defensive general and make ZERO attempt to help their team. If you aren't strong or fast enough to cut it as a cleric, play another class, or go work on your builds/load-outs until you can truly help your team in Colosseum. Too many really bad clerics are making many of us unable to level up or lose points continuously.
    Yeah clerics!

PS. to those I've disappointed.
    I've tried my best and gone periods of greater than 90 seconds with 0 tokens used due to tripping.
    Come say hello FB link
    Web 3 Keep link

Quote Originally Posted by VersionsOfViolence View Post
    #1 it's not nice to be mean to ppl
    #2 nobody cares about da wilbsta

6. Default

I've failed you all... BUT, I always cast Rez before I start smashing my brains out against the least overpowered opponents.
    After I fall within the first minute or two, I continue to smash my face against the shins of the least powerful opponent.
    After my team loses, I find a new match and start over. Sometimes I can cast Rez on 2-3 allies before I fall and I proceed to chip away at my adversaries.
    Last edited by alindustrial; 12-06-2018 at 03:59 PM.

7. Default

What about being the only Cleric in the five? I'm MHing and REZing as fast as the server will let me, and to date, I have only seen 2 or 3 Guardians and 1 Smokebomb.

I always come in using guardian then switch to my attack loadout, this has worked well enough for me to achieve and maintain platinum.