Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotion Orb takes place of One Copy based on limited tests

Default Promotion Orb takes place of One Copy based on limited tests

I have 6* Kath and no extra copies and 1 promo orb. I cannot promote Kath.

I have 3* Jera and no extra copies and 1 promo orb. I cannot promote Jera.

I have 4* MK and just got my 4th copy from Dec promo pack. I am missing one copy of MK to get to 5*. However, the promo orb will allow me to get MK to 5*.

I have a 1* Kobo (and no extra copies) and the promo orb will allow me to get Kobo to 2*.

As a general comment, you would not want to waste promo orb on Oracle General or low level Chest General.

I am leaning toward MK, but will sleep on it for a few days. I donít know if we will get another MK promo pack but it looks promo orbs are here to stay. Decisions, decisions, etc.

Blog Entries

Thanks batw for your post. Also went for a test run with my 7-Star Sorkan, and 4-Star MK and decided against upgrade MK.

Currently, I’m leaning towards upgrading epic chest heroes as they are way harder to get than Sorkan or MK.
    Last edited by Tom; 12-01-2018 at 09:25 AM.
    Nnja Tom TFF landed a CRITICAL HIT on Vargulis's Right Wing hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage [82,683,166]! Vargulis's Right Wing dealt 1 damage.

3. Default

i would promote Layla if i had the chance but who know what the new general from Arena Xll will be or do.

will get atleast 2 orbs to promote my Jera to 3 stars....
    but that will take untill mars to save up for it and ignoring other promos :/

PS, a big thank you to Batw and Tom for your post! <3
    Last edited by sven ios; 12-01-2018 at 10:09 AM.
    I miss _=*B52*=_ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    I have 6* Kath and no extra copies and 1 promo orb. I cannot promote Kath.

I have 3* Jera and no extra copies and 1 promo orb. I cannot promote Jera.

I have 4* MK and just got my 4th copy from Dec promo pack. I am missing one copy of MK to get to 5*. However, the promo orb will allow me to get MK to 5*.

I have a 1* Kobo (and no extra copies) and the promo orb will allow me to get Kobo to 2*.

As a general comment, you would not want to waste promo orb on Oracle General or low level Chest General.

I am leaning toward MK, but will sleep on it for a few days. I don’t know if we will get another MK promo pack but it looks promo orbs are here to stay. Decisions, decisions, etc.
    It can stay as long at likes but it won't be in my keep... Not at over £100 a pop! CRAZY GREED.
    I'll wait till they start dropping for free in some other event designed to screw us for cash.
    Thanks for the info though.
    Last edited by The 13th Warrior; 12-01-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

7. Default

Hmm I am afraid not worth the £100 plus to get, thanks for sharing the information save me pounds!

Cool Item, but way too expensive, thus only feasible for whales.
    Would be nice if we could get 1 or 2 for "free" or lower prices in the future, so the plebs among us can get a Malekus to 2* or in my case to 3*.

What i'd like even more is if we could salvage our old Generals. My 5* Kaiser is starting to rot away, next to the 1* Lotus i got before General Promotions came out, both on Level 54. 50%, or even 25% of the used Materials resetting them back to Level 1 and 1* would be some dope feature ...
    Last edited by Silvershadow; 12-01-2018 at 02:50 PM.

9. Default

Thanks Batw for posting this information. Helpful in deciding to spend or not for this orb.

i will say wenb you are done sleeping on it,do as i did: use it on a epic chest general or save it up. their will be a new monkey pack again in the next few months easyer way to get him. epic on the other hsnd are next to impossible to hit twice or more