Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: scripts booting teams

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    world monster did not work either,players just walked away ;-) nobody cared to hit(for the win) after the first month,wenn the fund out they had to out hit/spend level 4k + accounts. so yeah WM "worked" for the top 100 hitters/spenders
    Maybe you don't remember the issues people were complaining about. It used to last only a minute or two before it was dead, so the devs tweaked the HP accordingly. I believe there was also an issue of clicks not going through, because so many people were trying to attack the same monster. That too was resolved.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

The devs opened Pandora's box allowing defensive victories also count in Arena. Huge mistake. And weird too, considering how everyone admitted NOT allowing def victories to count in previous arenas was a step forward to improving feature/game.
    Now we reap the results.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadasmax View Post
    The devs opened Pandora's box allowing defensive victories also count in Arena. Huge mistake. And weird too, considering how everyone admitted NOT allowing def victories to count in previous arenas was a step forward to improving feature/game.
    Now we reap the results.
    I agree that defensive victories awarding points is a huge mistake and promotes cheating, but defensive wins always awarded points as far as i can recall. Please correct if I'm wrong, fren

4. Default

I thought that Phoenix Age removed that particular feature from Arena before they sold out?
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!" - Rev Sim

"Gratuitous acts of senseless violence are -my- forte!" - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Reaper View Post
    I thought that Phoenix Age removed that particular feature from Arena before they sold out?
    That was Layla or Thane arena?

Defensive wins have never been removed from Arena.