Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scripts booting teams

Default scripts booting teams

I have run across this; Your team is currently not taking part in a battle!...this has happened a few times already...this basically shuts down all attacks from 1 team....anybody else have this happen? I've noticed this happens every time 1 particular player is on the other team.....

2. Default

Not exactly, I have seen "X member is not part of this battle" when I try to attack some players, seems similar to your post, but since your post is a bit short in details it might be the same scenario you comment. In my case it happens when by blue swirl, or accidental click to loadouts, I try to execute an attack (i.e. WW) when I dont have the right Loadout selected (i.e. Laodout which has no WW power added). I select the appropriate loadout and "et voila". This happens in any type of battle.

What battle system are we talking about? you mean colosseum, 10, 100, 5hr? If it is colosseum, given the lag in that system, I would consider "working as intended". If it is not... instead of obsessing with a player you only encountered this scenario "a few" times, have you tried to send it to the devs and do a favor to the community? Because it seems like a glitch to me, provided your information is correct.

I've seen this error also, across all battles...

IN COLOSSEUM ONLY...and just happened again...my team is left paralyzed while the other team attacks and heals

I would not be surprised if there is people using scripts to hit in colosseum.

I would be surprised if there isnt!
    I would also be surprised if there arent ppl out there having hundreds/thousands of minis/alts armies, controlling them exclusively with scripts, even as we speak.
    Heck, even when we dont speak. Running 24/7 - non-stop. Affecting the game in every aspect.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Colosseum needs to be gotten rid of because all it is scripts, especially scripting mages to confuse. Can never have a tokens without a confuse on you because these scripting mages can get off 40 tokens before you even get off 5 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by John944615 View Post
    Colosseum needs to be gotten rid of because all it is scripts, especially scripting mages to confuse. Can never have a tokens without a confuse on you because these scripting mages can get off 40 tokens before you even get off 5 tokens.
    With that logic we should also get rid of 10v10, 100v100 and Classic battle for the same reason. Then what will you do?
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"

Quote Originally Posted by Mursilis View Post
    With that logic we should also get rid of 10v10, 100v100 and Classic battle for the same reason. Then what will you do?
    Regular pvp and monsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Revolver Blast View Post
    Regular pvp and monsters?
    Don't see that as retaining most people's interest for very long.
    Forum Rules | Infraction System | Informational Threads | FAQ | Gaea ToS & Privacy Policy

"In the end, there really is no end, just new beginnings"