Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Quote Originally Posted by namaxe View Post
    Please remove the match option. It is being abused by top guild to create fake teams designed to loose very fast against in a rigged matching system.

This is mainly because:
    - In top tiers the matching can take very long (please allow cross rank matching if there are no candidates of your rank to minimize this problem, for example based on avg level, or max level).
    - If you delete the match option rigging the matching system will be much more diffcult.
    devs. have know this from day 1 or 2, but as it is the heavy spenders that abuse the feature, nothing is going to happen (as always).
    devs. was advised to shut-down the team feature after week 1 they did nothing.
    so the heavy cheaters oh ups... i mean the heavy spenders can keep playing rigged matchs against their own teams.
    and not against random foes.

They can't even remove that annoying popup, what do you expect...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by namaxe View Post
    Please remove the match option. It is being abused by top guild to create fake teams designed to loose very fast against in a rigged matching system.

This is mainly because:
    - In top tiers the matching can take very long (please allow cross rank matching if there are no candidates of your rank to minimize this problem, for example based on avg level, or max level).
    - If you delete the match option rigging the matching system will be much more diffcult.
    Yep, it is exactly this cheating of the system that has made the feature harder for everyone else, since there are far fewer players in the pools to battle. We are faced with a choice of getting precious little points, or following suit and cheating like all the others.

Removing "team" would stop all this instantly, and force the cheats to actually have play real opponents, but of course this is too difficult for this dev team apparently.

is rather funny, the devs bring in a major change to the game (new equipment class) but the route to achieve this new prize is spoilt by cheating "top guilds" and management unwilling to make the game enjoyable for all but the high rollers - I'm not sure for whom I have the most contempt - I spose the devs are at least trying to run a business, so guess it's the cheating scumbag players who continually ruin the game for everyone......

How do I know how many stars I have?

Is it possible we could have some clarification if honour points will carry over to the next season, if indeed there is to be a next season!
    I won't make it to 2 medals this time so it would be useful to know whether to hold points or cash them for time keepers

7. Default

Try arranging the time slots to suit more than just the West Coast, the rest of the world got shafted.
    How about 4 time slots, 6 hours apart and people can use whichever 2 suit them best

I really love this new thing Colloseum, but most the time i play and click to use token 10 times, it work 1 or 2, in that time of seconds the other people use bunch of tokens that put my 12k of health in cero, funny thing to destroy the house
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    I really love this new thing Colloseum, but most the time i play and click to use token 10 times, it work 1 or 2, in that time of seconds the other people use bunch of tokens that put my 12k of health in cero, funny thing to destroy the house
    So, the most hurty thing to me is the time of playing, 12 pm, when i normaly slept, and 14 to 17 pm when i'm working every day
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

SO IT'S SO FUNNY! EVERY TIME WHEN I CLICK IN MY WW BUTTON CHANGE TO NORMAL ATTACK, AND HAPPEN THE SAME AS CLERIC WITH DIVINE FAVOR, THE COMBINATION OF THOSE THING WILL GIVE ME SEVERAL BRAIN DAMAGE