Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

Hi, i have:

GoldII
    Current week Honor Point

6000/6000

I can't have no more honor points until the week finish?

And the week finish sunday in CA?
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    Hi, i have:

GoldII
    Current week Honor Point

6000/6000

I can't have no more honor points until the week finish?

And the week finish sunday in CA?
    Yes, you can start earning Honor Points again with the first time slot of Monday.

3. Default

You can get more honor points if you get in to a higher rank. (In Platinum you can get 7200.)
    * Stealth Moderator *

Thanks King Hrothbeort and gogoo
    Christof landed a CRITICAL HIT on Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head hitting them for an UNGODLY amount of Damage[45,340,883]! Cronus Astaroth's Earth Head dealt 0 damage.

Quote Originally Posted by RocKi4N View Post
    Thanks King Hrothbeort and gogoo
    Good luck getting into Platinum in Colo 2. Just about the meanest & toughest battlers you will face. You get people that want to win at any costs so expect a Confuse within 10 seconds of battle. Absolutely a headbanger’s convention in Platinum in Colo 2.

The team that successfully drops tokens just about wins all the time.

What class do ya'll think draws less attention? My mini is struggling to win matches, using mage gets too much attention too fast

7. Default

Feedback - there is still way way too much lag time on clicks, and too many clicks that never go through. I rarely get as many as 3 clicks in a row to take effect, and frequently have 5 or more in a row that basically get ignored. (As a former software person, I can't help but wonder why an effective queueing mechanism can't take care of this....)

Lord M
    Regards,
    Lord M

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Σ– View Post
    What class do ya'll think draws less attention? My mini is struggling to win matches, using mage gets too much attention too fast
    All classes draw attention since your team needs to be zero’ed out for the other team to win (fast). Plus you get really bad matchup’s, e.g. the other team has inactive lvl 30 but an active lvl 1,200 Mage or Cleric so your team’s chances of winning is about nil.

I play Rogue for my Drones (lvl 6 & 7); they each have a TTK to 3*, evade, and huge BSI stats. It’s fun watching lvl 100 & 200 struggle to zero them out. Anyone under lvl 50 generally cannot break them. The lvl 7 toon has a Daphne for passive aggressive damage. I use the lvl 7 Drone to troll lvl 100 & 200 players who are unprepared. My lvl 6 Drone has taken out lvl 300+ monster hunter builds.

I play Clerics for my mini’s (lvl 400) and it’s a race to charge up their DF. During late in battle they cast Mass Heals like crazy to keep our teams healthy. Each has a Vivian so that helps with mass heals. I would also play Mage for my mini’s as well. But the mini’s are to test strategy for my Main when my Main’s health Rune gets big enough to play Cleric.

When you play Cleric in Colo (and this is my opinion), your heals > dmg from opponents on a per token basis. The biggest issue is WW & WW splash (Mage splash is a close 2nd). Btw, almost no one uses Fireball in Platinum rank. If my Mass Heals > 2 times total dmg from WW, then I can keep my team alive. This assumes my Cleric can avoid Confuse.

I also found out, you need a specialized loadouts: (a) one loadout is to hit from a Defensive loadout to charge DF and (b) second loadout has R4, DF & Mass Heal to drop DF or MH every 2 minutes late in battle (alliance is Def Resist General - Vivian - Daphne or Tora). Btw, Daphne or Tora gets active attackers to stop attacking you if the passive dmg is too great: Mini #1 has Daphne with 52 dmg & 10% dmg rune deflected & Mini #2 has Tora with 48 dmg & 12.5% of dmg rune deflected. For my main, Daphne does 116 dmg deflected and with a 908 dmg rune & I’ve seen enemy Rogue’s lose 400 to 600 health per 2 tokens trying to strip my Enrage. I would strongly recommend a Daphne (or Tora) in your defensive alliance.

Lastly, it’s easier to use Cleric than Mage at low levels (lvl 400 and less) because Bogo is an Oracle general while Alloken is a chest general. People play Cleric differently: McDunne, the GM of Party Garden Gang has huge battle health (over 26K) but low Health Rune (lvl 113 for + 448) while my Main would be the opposite 14K battle health and +764 health rune. The other thing to consider is how fast does Bogo charge up DF per 2 tokens: my mini charge up at +38% per 2 tokens while I witnessed some charge up over 50% per same 2 tokens.

In summary: (a) self preservation by charging up DF and (b) keep your team alive late in battle if you cannot quickly zero out your opponents. In 10v & 100v, I play Warrior and believe in first strike doctrine, e.g. create as many body bags as possible. In Colo, it’s the opposite: it’s all about attrition. My opponents in Colo know that they cannot allow my main to Enrage up to unbreakable. Clerics are better than Mages in the attrition department. Think attrition for Colo.

Quote Originally Posted by Batw View Post
    All classes draw attention since your team needs to be zero’ed out for the other team to win (fast). Plus you get really bad matchup’s, e.g. the other team has inactive lvl 30 but an active lvl 1,200 Mage or Cleric so your team’s chances of winning is about nil.

I play Rogue for my Drones (lvl 6 & 7); they each have a TTK to 3*, evade, and huge BSI stats. It’s fun watching lvl 100 & 200 struggle to zero them out. Anyone under lvl 50 generally cannot break them. The lvl 7 toon has a Daphne for passive aggressive damage. I use the lvl 7 Drone to troll lvl 100 & 200 players who are unprepared. My lvl 6 Drone has taken out lvl 300+ monster hunter builds.

I play Clerics for my mini’s (lvl 400) and it’s a race to charge up their DF. During late in battle they cast Mass Heals like crazy to keep our teams healthy. Each has a Vivian so that helps with mass heals. I would also play Mage for my mini’s as well. But the mini’s are to test strategy for my Main when my Main’s health Rune gets big enough to play Cleric.

When you play Cleric in Colo (and this is my opinion), your heals > dmg from opponents on a per token basis. The biggest issue is WW & WW splash (Mage splash is a close 2nd). Btw, almost no one uses Fireball in Platinum rank. If my Mass Heals > 2 times total dmg from WW, then I can keep my team alive. This assumes my Cleric can avoid Confuse.

I also found out, you need a specialized loadouts: (a) one loadout is to hit from a Defensive loadout to charge DF and (b) second loadout has R4, DF & Mass Heal to drop DF or MH every 2 minutes late in battle (alliance is Def Resist General - Vivian - Daphne or Tora). Btw, Daphne or Tora gets active attackers to stop attacking you if the passive dmg is too great: Mini #1 has Daphne with 52 dmg & 10% dmg rune deflected & Mini #2 has Tora with 48 dmg & 12.5% of dmg rune deflected. For my main, Daphne does 116 dmg deflected and with a 908 dmg rune & I’ve seen enemy Rogue’s lose 400 to 600 health per 2 tokens trying to strip my Enrage. I would strongly recommend a Daphne (or Tora) in your defensive alliance.

Lastly, it’s easier to use Cleric than Mage at low levels (lvl 400 and less) because Bogo is an Oracle general while Alloken is a chest general. People play Cleric differently: McDunne, the GM of Party Garden Gang has huge battle health (over 26K) but low Health Rune (lvl 113 for + 448) while my Main would be the opposite 14K battle health and +764 health rune. The other thing to consider is how fast does Bogo charge up DF per 2 tokens: my mini charge up at +38% per 2 tokens while I witnessed some charge up over 50% per same 2 tokens.

In summary: (a) self preservation by charging up DF and (b) keep your team alive late in battle if you cannot quickly zero out your opponents. In 10v & 100v, I play Warrior and believe in first strike doctrine, e.g. create as many body bags as possible. In Colo, it’s the opposite: it’s all about attrition. My opponents in Colo know that they cannot allow my main to Enrage up to unbreakable. Clerics are better than Mages in the attrition department. Think attrition for Colo.
    My mini does not have a big BSI, does have more att than def and has alloken, reasons why I'm choosing mage, have been working on health rune to help me last longer, but yeah match ups are a ***** and all the inactive people make it a steep up hill climb, barely made gold this week, not sure if I'll be able to stay there, thanks for the tips

10. Default

Please remove the match option. It is being abused by top guild to create fake teams designed to loose very fast against in a rigged matching system.

This is mainly because:
    - In top tiers the matching can take very long (please allow cross rank matching if there are no candidates of your rank to minimize this problem, for example based on avg level, or max level).
    - If you delete the match option rigging the matching system will be much more diffcult.
    Last edited by namaxe; 07-14-2019 at 10:41 AM.