Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 350

Thread: Colosseum optimization

  1. Default

    If in 9 of 10 times I can guess who will win - I think matchmaking can be improved with more factors, not just by the rank.
    Suggestion is to add a check for LVL / BSI teams balance. It'll be much more fun to play.

    Thanks

  2. Default

    Here is the screenshot of bad karma:
    http://prntscr.com/o9c66u

  3. Default

    So from what I've been told this season, that as well as no gameplay improvement there is also wholesale "gaming" of the system. I had wondered how it was possible to have 300+ star gladiator in a week, but now I realise it's pretty easy if you create a team of weak minis and can somehow constantly match it with your main team. I don't expect anything to be done of course, and I'm sure these players are super proud of their "wins"

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Resurrection View Post
    So from what I've been told this season
    You'd rather play and take your own conclussions about gameplay performance. For me it is really, really better than last season.
    Regarding reaching gladiator, even if you create two teams and manage to pair A against B, they won't be on the same rank very soon, so you won't be able to keep getting profit from a soft opponent. Unless you know a back door that I am unaware of.
    Last edited by Barathor; 07-03-2019 at 01:54 AM. Reason: grammar fix

  5. #245

    Default

    i am just wondering wenn looking at leaderboard how anyone can even get into over 400 match ups(not counting the matchs to get to top rank/or loses).

  6. #246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Resurrection View Post
    So from what I've been told this season, that as well as no gameplay improvement there is also wholesale "gaming" of the system. I had wondered how it was possible to have 300+ star gladiator in a week, but now I realise it's pretty easy if you create a team of weak minis and can somehow constantly match it with your main team. I don't expect anything to be done of course, and I'm sure these players are super proud of their "wins"
    how can they match against minis? are you not fight against same tire opponents? (and if one keeps betting the same minis you are top rank and they must be bronze)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    You'd rather play and take your own conclussions about gameplay performance. For me it is really, really better than last season.
    Regarding reaching gladiator, even if you create two teams and manage to pair A against B, they won't be on the same rank very soon, so you won't be able to keep getting profit from a soft opponent. Unless you know a back door that I am unaware of.
    This is exactly what I'm saying. There clearly is a back door, otherwise how do you explain 400+ Gladiators already? I don't know what it is, but I guarantee it exists and that many are exploiting it :P

  8. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Resurrection View Post
    This is exactly what I'm saying. There clearly is a back door, otherwise how do you explain 400+ Gladiators already? I don't know what it is, but I guarantee it exists and that many are exploiting it :P
    hmm it is acturally worse: at the time you wrote this top was 650+ ;-) so yup some kind of magic is at work ;-)
    i am a fairly high level (3000+) and have trouble getting to gladiator rank,and i am by no means an LSI build.
    i am only on winning team 60-70% of the time, getting pair whit some nice big toons each time.
    (what they do i the low rank match-ups is beyond me to understand)
    and i do not even do it the easy way this time around, join whit-out fighting (well if it looks like a lost game, i do not join)

  9. #249

    Default

    One can find and ask one of those players up there, how they do it.
    Oh, i can recognize at least one that kinda inhabits the forums.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

  10. #250

    Default

    would be nice to get a token off, it is miserable to play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •