Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Colosseum optimization

I like colosseum. I’d like to see it work flawlessly and I’d love to see teams removed. There is a level 1 guy in the top 25, I mean seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasj8 View Post
    I am a Warrior the majority of the battles and only use WW unless I am stunned. It works just as well as anything else for me.
    he he then the question is: how does anything else work for you? swirling blue balls? none counting hits? for me it is like the time it takes for getting 1 ww hit in, i can on average get 3-5 single hits in( that is on average what is need to kill most clerics, unless they are health tanks)

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    I like colosseum. I’d like to see it work flawlessly and I’d love to see teams removed. There is a level 1 guy in the top 25, I mean seriously?
    yup. if team gets remove it will be super. think devs. have given up on this season. but hope it is remove for next

Quote Originally Posted by pull lead View Post
    Would I like new seasons of 100v and 10v? Absolutely. That said, colosseum is fun and I may try to join a team since they seem to have an advantage. I have yet to get past Diamond IV as an individual player
    Chimæra

Quote Originally Posted by hansa View Post
    he he then the question is: how does anything else work for you? swirling blue balls? none counting hits? for me it is like the time it takes for getting 1 ww hit in, i can on average get 3-5 single hits in( that is on average what is need to kill most clerics, unless they are health tanks)
    I have not had a lot of rollbacks this season, but of course there are blue balls and non-counting hits. It is what it is. web3 allows spamming the button, which works at times. iOS doesn't allow spamming, but at times seems more stable. That said, I perceive I get more hits in on web3. Sometimes I even have to wait for more tokens
    Last edited by thomasj8; 08-24-2019 at 11:42 PM.
    Chimæra

Blog Entries

In all fairness, Colosseum is no more trippy than fully active 10v or 100v battles. Matching can be miserable at times, and it is hell when your opponents get into the battle before you even know there is one. But that's no different than normal GBs.

I have worked too hard building a solid team over the years to enjoy being stuck with random, selfish people in any sort of teamed battle format. So i do hope that the option to choose a team stays in place for future seasons.
    ~VoV~

7. Default

It is unfortunate that the team feature is being pushed to its limits which is evidenced by a level one in the top 50, a guild (red reign) full of gladiator alts (which often afk matches and likely couldn't have reached gladiator without exploitation or

assistance) and players with 200+ stars gained in one Colosseum period. However, President Monkeh does have a point. The team feature is extremely helpful to those who use it appropriately to move up tiers. I don't know how the exploitation of the team

system can be fixed without removing it but doing so would also punish those who used the feature as intended.

could it help if teams were locked for the duration of a session?
    That would reduce team jumping without penalising those who like top play within the team format...

Seems like teams is unfair on those who do not team due to the alleged match fixing, i.e its unfair on the other team because they are unfairly ranked against a "weighted team" and lose stars and makes their progress harder......

I offer two solutions, the team creator can only invite other players within a set number of stars i.e +/-5, those with higher gladiator rankings would be limited to the upper diamond rank (minimum value) and those in the upper diamond tank be limited to 5 star gladiator (max)

or

The prize rankings are lowered by one, i.e diamond get the gladiator rewards etc etc.
    Last edited by Azo; 08-27-2019 at 10:20 AM.

"alleged"? no it IS match fixing periode. but who gives a damm. if it was not a "free" feature (the match fixing cost the devs money) it will have been stopped within 1 hour. but it is a free feature so devs. do not care.